• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stay healthy GoldenDragon...

jw5

Loyal
Stay healthy GoldenDragon! Stay healthy! :wink:

To all the people who know him including guests:

<GoldenDragon> is the moniker used by Mark Andrew Yeo.

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark Andrew Yeo aka <GoldenDragon>

Hope all is well over your end too i.e. your overused Kah Ch$ng. :wink:

noted doggie. trying hard to join the rest in this forum? gain acceptance?
gd luck. i think many bros in this forum are avoiding you. similar to people who siam mad dogs in the streets. gd day mate.

jw5

Loyal
Since GoldenDragon is such an Attention Whore, let's give you more attention. :wink:

To all the people who know him including guests:

<GoldenDragon> is the moniker used by Mark Andrew Yeo.

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

Bro, all in the name of fun! I am enjoying the attention, honestly.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello

I am trying to be as fit as possible, based on the SAF's new IPPT.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been running 2.4 km Monday to Friday, slowly, at a pace of about 10.5 km per hour, but will try to run faster by at least 10 to 15 seconds every week, then do 25 push ups and 30 sit ups, without straining, but will try to increase by 2 and 3 every week, until I can do about 36 push ups, and 40 sit ups in one minute.

A true patriot of sinkapore.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello

I am trying to be as fit as possible, based on the SAF's new IPPT.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been running 2.4 km Monday to Friday, slowly, at a pace of about 10.5 km per hour, but will try to run faster by at least 10 to 15 seconds every week, then do 25 push ups and 30 sit ups, without straining, but will try to increase by 2 and 3 every week, until I can do about 36 push ups, and 40 sit ups in one minute.

Feb 19, 2016
I am running 2.4 km at about 11 km per hour (I consider this to be too slow), 32 sit ups and 30 push ups in less a minute.
Then I continue with my exercises with those equipment at the gym.
Target: 2.4 km in under 12 minutes for my age, 36 to 40 sit ups, 32 to 36 push ups.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feb 19, 2016
I am running 2.4 km at about 11 km per hour (I consider this to be too slow), 32 sit ups and 30 push ups in less a minute.
Then I continue with my exercises with those equipment at the gym.
Target: 2.4 km in under 12 minutes for my age, 36 to 40 sit ups, 32 to 36 push ups.

I don't think Fandi Ahmad can clock below 12 minutes now. You must be darn fit.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Fandi Ahmad can block below 12 minutes now. You must be darn fit.

I am not sure whether I am considered fit.
I am about the same age as [GoldenDragon].
When I was serving NS, I did the standard obstacle course (with SBO and AR15 and helmet, which had a loose chin strap in those days, compared to present) in about 6 minutes.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure whether I am considered fit.
I am about the same age as [GoldenDragon].
When I was serving NS, I did the standard obstacle course (with SBO and AR15 and helmet, which had a loose chin strap in those days, compared to present) in about 6 minutes.

Modest as always. That is considered very fit sir!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you complimenting yourself again ? :biggrin:

you like to bump your own thread...

The way you guys put it...GD machiam got more clones than Drifter!
Another with lorry full of clones is Krafty but then that loser's clones all can spot a mile away within first few posts....so not worth a mention.
Back to GD....If indeed all are suspected to be his then I say he'll have to be here 24/7 and also acting skills machiam like chow yun fatt to be able to have so many diverse and distinct online personas. Give the man a tiger!

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you guys put it...GD machiam got more clones than Drifter!
Another with lorry full of clones is Krafty but then that loser's clones all can spot a mile away within first few posts....so not worth a mention.
Back to GD....If indeed all are suspected to be his then I say he'll have to be here 24/7 and also acting skills machiam like chow yun fatt to be able to have so many diverse and distinct online personas. Give the man a tiger!

Andy Lau: Bro Goldendragon, you take lah. You are more deserving...

00221917e9c4103d2b5729.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD is very well lah ...his security and mercenary business in Middle East and Afghanistan are doing well and thus he has less time to post here.

Can't wait for GD to stage a coup in sinkapore.