• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stay healthy GoldenDragon...

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that you're sick, take care and rest well.

If the rumour is untrue, then fuck those idiots.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro. I am healthy and well. When I am not, only Charlie99's info will be accurate.

Hello

I am trying to be as fit as possible, based on the SAF's new IPPT.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been running 2.4 km Monday to Friday, slowly, at a pace of about 10.5 km per hour, but will try to run faster by at least 10 to 15 seconds every week, then do 25 push ups and 30 sit ups, without straining, but will try to increase by 2 and 3 every week, until I can do about 36 push ups, and 40 sit ups in one minute.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello

I am trying to be as fit as possible, based on the SAF's new IPPT.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been running 2.4 km Monday to Friday, slowly, at a pace of about 10.5 km per hour, but will try to run faster by at least 10 to 15 seconds every week, then do 25 push ups and 30 sit ups, without straining, but will try to increase by 2 and 3 every week, until I can do about 36 push ups, and 40 sit ups in one minute.

And your 2.4km timing? Under 11 mins?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first glance This appears to be a get well soon wish you well thread.....
Actually is a veiled wish you mati thread.....CB the scholars here very vile machiam pap.....curse people also so creative.