• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Start Catch Chen Show Mao sacked from being the Workers' Party's (WP) treasurer

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen Show Mao
One of American Lawyer's 2010 "Dealmakers of the Year" in April 2011.

Chen is a partner in the Corporate department of Davis Polk & Wardwell and a managing partner of the Beijing office.
An experienced lawyer, he has practised in the New York office since 1992, the Hong Kong office since 1999 and the Beijing office since 2007.

Chen advised the Agricultural Bank of China on its US$22 billion initial public offering (IPO), which was the largest IPO in history when it completed in August 2010.[SUP][9][/SUP]
He also advised the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) on its US$21 billion IPO, as well as China National Offshore Oil Company (CNOOC) on its proposed US$19 billion acquisition of Unocal.
Chen also completed the global IPOs of Air China, China Construction Bank, China Unicom, Metallurgical Corp. of China, Sinopec, as well as offerings by the Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China (PRC).[SUP][citation needed]

[/SUP]

Besides China, Chen has completed international securities offerings and M&A transactions by various companies including Acer, ASE, Asus, AU Optronics, BHP, Foxconn, Freeport-McMoran, HTC, TSMC and UMC.
He also worked with financial institutions such as JP Morgan Chase and Morgan Stanley, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of China (ROC).[SUP][citation needed]

[/SUP]

Beyond that, Chen has worked with sovereign wealth funds such as the China Investment Corporation (CIC), the Development Fund of the ROC and also advised the Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taiwan Stock Exchanges on proposed regulations.
Chen was named one of American Lawyer's 2010 "Dealmakers of the Year" in April 2011.[SUP][10]

[/SUP]https://www.davispolk.com/files/uploads/Articles/AmLaw.Dealmaker.Year.schen.apr11.pdf

Before he began full-time practice as a corporate lawyer, Show Mao worked at a number of research institutions such as Ralph Nader’s Centre for Study of Responsive Law (CSRL),
the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) and the Research & Planning and Enforcement divisions of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).[SUP][11]

[/SUP]

On 1 July 2011, Chen announced on his Facebook page that he had retired from active practice as a partner of his law firm given his new responsibilities as an MP.
The decision was made so that he can spend more time with his family, to better serve his constituency and country, and that he would be exploring alternative work arrangements.[SUP][12][/SUP]
So? Still no match to the Toechew reptile

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His next biggest M&A will be to merge WP and SDP for the combined entity to acquire PAP.

For the long-term good of Singapore and Singaporeans, I think a merger of the WP and the SDP will definitely form a formidable dream opposition team. :smile:

In my opinion, CSM and CSJ will complement each other very well. CSM's "Chinese-ness" and CSJ's "English-ness" combined will form a very balanced team.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun know CSM well but i have spoken to him before. you can feel his humble character and absolutely no air.
the sg political climate is not cut out for him as it's is always PAP is the best in sinkie's mind. but if he has joined PAP for a start, confirm bright future.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know CSM well but i have spoken to him before. you can feel his humble character and absolutely no air.
the sg political climate is not cut out for him as it's is always PAP is the best in sinkie's mind. but if he has joined PAP for a start, confirm bright future.

He's is humble cos he noes what it is to be less fortunate in life and he truely serve his community, entering Politics with no intention of monetary returns. On the other hand, PAP's MP has openly called and viewed Sinkies as lesser Mortals and majority of em enter Politics to get rich.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the long-term good of Singapore and Singaporeans, I think a merger of the WP and the SDP will definitely form a formidable dream opposition team. :smile:

In my opinion, CSM and CSJ will complement each other very well. CSM's "Chinese-ness" and CSJ's "English-ness" combined will form a very balanced team.

CSM is the perfect Education Minister candidate for bilingual Singapore and Dr Thamyah the Health Minister.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's is humble cos he noes what it is to be less fortunate in life and he truely serve his community, entering Politics with no intention of monetary returns. On the other hand, PAP's MP has openly called and viewed Sinkies as lesser Mortals and majority of em enter Politics to get rich.

i have nothing against PM Lee, he should know better in managing pple.

i show you what is the extreme opposite:

lawrence-wong-css_zpsb26b4fcb.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Show Mao should join SDP.

He and Dr Chee Soon Juan and Dr Paul Thamyah will form the "Trinity" of SDP. That will be most potent Opposition party ever.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSM should just fuck back to Taiwan. His awkward chinkness just doesn't fit into our sinkie society. Can't you the fucking big lawyer speak perfect American English in front of us and not some stupid mandarin chink accent? Hey, you are a Harvard graduate aren't you? You will get more votes by speaking American English only and only. No awkward chink mandarin please!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSM should just fuck back to Taiwan. His awkward chinkness just doesn't fit into our sinkie society. Can't you the fucking big lawyer speak perfect American English in front of us and not some stupid mandarin chink accent? Hey, you are a Harvard graduate aren't you? You will get more votes by speaking American English only and only. No awkward chink mandarin please!

for sinkie heartlanders must sprinkle some teochew pu bor and hokkien kan ni na or ni nau hia to impress uncles and show some kuai lan pai kia fuck face to melt cheebyes of aunties.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WP is a sham opposition. I wonder if Low is on the take.

They have so many MPs in Parliament, yet they hardly dare to critique the PAP. They are always in agreement.

What's the point of having a voice in parliament and not voicing strongly the views of the sinkees?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sinkie heartlanders must sprinkle some teochew pu bor and hokkien kan ni na or ni nau hia to impress uncles and show some kuai lan pai kia fuck face to melt cheebyes of aunties.

This type of thankless job is reserved for Low Thia Kiang and Png Eng Huat. These 2 can connect with the low life wet market aunties. Chen Show Mao and Sylvia Lim must take the lead for the connection with the higher strata of sinkie society. Awkward chink mandarin will just not make it up there!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WP is a sham opposition. I wonder if Low is on the take.

They have so many MPs in Parliament, yet they hardly dare to critique the PAP. They are always in agreement.

What's the point of having a voice in parliament and not voicing strongly the views of the sinkees?

fully endorsed by the late old fart.

image.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is one kind of low life. Yaw sex scandal also no get sacked, how Mao can get sacked you tell me?