• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Starhub is so Racist - Chinese pays 23% more than Filipinos, Malays and Indians

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippines become 5th major race in Singkeeland???

Pinoys and Malays are ethnically very similar. Only religion separates them: Catholic pork lovers vs Muslim pork avoiders.

They all can trace their Polynesian ancestry to Samoa.

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, Starhub was down due to CB overload as everyone WFH.

When I called their tech support, they told me that if my internet still down after purging the IP addresses in my nucleus modem, they would come down for $50, $40 for labour, $10 for transport. In the first place, it was due to their problem, and they said they could waive off the $40 for me out of "goodwill". hypocrites.

Now I want to renew my Homehub they also practice discriminatory pricing, I will just wait for my contract on early july and walk away.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys and Malays are ethnically very similar. Only religion separates them: Catholic pork lovers vs Muslim pork avoiders.

They all can trace their Polynesian ancestry to Samoa.

Actually pork was part of main diet till mahomet spoiled the show. Anything that comes from jungle fringe is food like ayam hutan, babi hutan, pelanduk( small deer)( why nobody breed this for food is beyond me) and wild deer.
Thats why houses are built on stilts. No need for drainage. Above flood waters. And wild animals roaming below.