• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Starhub is so Racist - Chinese pays 23% more than Filipinos, Malays and Indians

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you sign up for Starhub Homehub TV package, Chinese have to pay $79.90 for Asian TV package (Chinese channels) & Internet and compulsory must get English channels (redundant) although Netflix is included in the package.

Filipinos Malays and Indians pay just $64.90 every month for Internet and TV programmes of their language. Whoever wants Chinese channels must pay 23% at $79.90.

Boycott Starhub.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starhub has so little programming left...when my contract ends next month I am switching to Singtel for the 4K recording set top box and all the football I need. The bloody starhub guys tie you in to contracts when they know their channel offering going to be limited....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stathub tv channels are a scam. You are better off buying an Android TV box and watch whatever you want for free.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you sign up for Starhub Homehub TV package, Chinese have to pay $79.90 for Asian TV package (Chinese channels) & Internet and compulsory must get English channels (redundant) although Netflix is included in the package.

Filipinos Malays and Indians pay just $64.90 every month for Internet and TV programmes of their language. Whoever wants Chinese channels must pay 23% at $79.90.

Boycott Starhub.
Uh with those set top android tv box
... which idiot would subscribe to pay tv?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starhub has so little programming left...when my contract ends next month I am switching to Singtel for the 4K recording set top box and all the football I need. The bloody starhub guys tie you in to contracts when they know their channel offering going to be limited....
Alamak u still playing those cable and setup boxes nonsense with the telcos? Everyone doing Disney + , HBO Go, Netflix liao leh

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starhub and Singtel are quite propriety when it comes to ringfencing their customers.

For example, Singtel makes it very troublesome for you even to use your own SSID on their ZTE routers. Each time connection gets reset, SSID will revert back to their Singtel assigned SSIDs. You may use your own routers but you need to notify them.

For Starhub, they also want to sell you their routers. If you are recontracting and use their new TV+ boxes (mod andriod boxes), you cannot watch free-to-air channels if you use your own routers.

hahaha, so Starhub and Singtel's decline are their own doings. They are very good at tekaning their own customers.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you sign up for pay tv from any of the local telcos... you're an idiot. Regardless of race language or religion.

Once upon a time local telco pay tv was relevant when it was still called 'SCV'. Then Singtel the disgusting red telco tried to copycat that with Mio TV... and overbid for exclusive rights to broadcast major football tournaments.

Good riddance to them all.

jw5

Loyal
If you sign up for pay tv from any of the local telcos... you're an idiot. Regardless of race language or religion.

Once upon a time local telco pay tv was relevant when it was still called 'SCV'. Then Singtel the disgusting red telco tried to copycat that with Mio TV... and overbid for exclusive rights to broadcast major football tournaments.

I am an idiot who subscribes to singtel tv. But I also have 100K of their shares, bought at a low price and collect dividends from them also, so I guess it evens out. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was maintaining starhub tv for seniors in the household. Yes, made up my mind not to renew subscription with such discrimination.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an idiot who subscribes to singtel tv. But I also have 100K of their shares, bought at a low price and collect dividends from them also, so I guess it evens out. :thumbsup::biggrin:
K L N

Got siao char boh crossing naked.

And now SBF got a few calling themselves Idiot.

What is happening? --- Covid 69 or No dine-in in food centres?

jw5

Loyal
K L N

Got siao char boh crossing naked.

And now SBF got a few calling themselves Idiot.

What is happening? --- Covid 69 or No dine-in in food centres?

No dine in can Dabao also not bad. Mai hiam buay pai.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boycott Starhub.

Philippines become 5th major race in Singkeeland???