• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stamford Bridge thread: BLUE is the Colour

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, Chris Foy won the game.:eek:

first red was dubious
decisions inconsistent

QPR really gutless team.
We are down to 9 men and yet they are not pushing forward to kill the game, instead choose to sit back.:eek:

On stats, the match between these two teams is supposed to be low scoring and Chelsea should have won it 0-1 or 1-2. For QPR to win it by penalty is nothing to shout about. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On stats, the match between these two teams is supposed to be low scoring and Chelsea should have won it 0-1 or 1-2. For QPR to win it by penalty is nothing to shout about. :biggrin:
furthermore, penalty was won by the clumsiness of David Luiz.:mad:

jw5

Loyal
wow, Chris Foy won the game.:eek:

first red was dubious
decisions inconsistent

QPR really gutless team.
We are down to 9 men and yet they are not pushing forward to kill the game, instead choose to sit back.:eek:

I thought Chris Foy made the right decision in all 3 cases.
Luiz pushed Helguson in the box even though there was no danger.
Bosingwa was holding on to SWP's shirt and shorts and he was the last defender.
Drogba went in 2 footed.

But QPR were poor in the second half and Chelsea were great. Perhaps they should play every game with 9 men. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Chris Foy made the right decision in all 3 cases.
Luiz pushed Helguson in the box even though there was no danger.
Bosingwa was holding on to SWP's shirt and shorts and he was the last defender.
Drogba went in 2 footed.

But QPR were poor in the second half and Chelsea were great. Perhaps they should play every game with 9 men. :biggrin:
i watched the match, the first red was dubious. both SWP and Bosingwa was level with each other tugging each other shirt.
as i mentioned Luiz was at fault for his clumsiness.
Dogba yes, in front of the referee.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
i watched the match, the first red was dubious. both SWP and Bosingwa was level with each other tugging each other shirt.
as i mentioned Luiz was at fault for his clumsiness.
Dogba yes, in front of the referee.

So did I bro. SWP was not tugging, only Bosingwa, so it should have been a free kick.
The only possible argument was that there were other defenders around, so maybe no red card.
But SWP still had a straight run on goal, so it was a clear goal scoring opportunity.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did I bro. SWP was not tugging, only Bosingwa, so it should have been a free kick.
The only possible argument was that there were other defenders around, so maybe no red card.
But SWP still had a straight run on goal, so it was a clear goal scoring opportunity.
it is goal scoring chance but not clear cut i would say. there is another defender ard, the ref juz dive in and straight red card.
wth lor.

jw5

Loyal
it is goal scoring chance but not clear cut i would say. there is another defender ard, the ref juz dive in and straight red card.
wth lor.

Yeah bro.
But AVB is gonna get into trouble liao.
Don't think that Wenger, Fergie, Kenny and now AVB have much cause for coomplain.
The only manager who is justified to be dulan is Moyes. With Martin Atkinson for sending off Rodwell.
That was an atrocious decision.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a embarrassing lost.
if u tink Arsenal defence is worst, you havent seen ours.:o

amateur football.:mad:
Bosingwa, Malouda, Mikel, lumpard dunno why still ard.:mad:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be around until Chelsea are knocked out of the champions league. :biggrin:

Based on the report, the Chairman said that they believe he is the one. So AVB will have 3-4 years (including failures) to develop his team. :biggrin:

Abramovich has gone through six managers trying to win the competition but there were indications from the Chelsea hierarchy they firmly believe Villas-Boas, 33, is the man to succeed where his predecessors have failed.

Buck said: "In three or four years' time, we expect to have a 36-year-old manager who's been with us for four years, we expect to have won a couple of trophies - preferably a big one in Europe - and of course we hope and expect to have a contented fan base, a contented board and a contented Mr Abramovich."

jw5

Loyal
Based on the report, the Chairman said that they believe he is the one. So AVB will have 3-4 years (including failures) to develop his team. :biggrin:

If AVB doesn't win the champions league, not only he, but Buck will be shown the door too. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the big boss is a impatience boss.

previous manager the board also said the same thing but still show the door after a series of poor results.

If AVB wans to play the style he adopt at FC Porto, he needs to get the kind of players.

Mikel cant hold mid.
Lumpard waiting others to make chances for him. still dun understand he keep stealing the limelight of the strikers and forget his role.
Malouda better sell him while others clubs still interested.
Bosingwa, we get rid of Glen Johnson and bring in another, wtf.
Lulaku is kuku, wasted 1 slot of the squad. big size but cant hold the ball.

arghhhhhhhhhh.....:mad:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea has to be the team with the most deadwood. I am surprised that the likes of Terry and Lampard are still around. AVB has to be given a free reign to assemble a squad that will challenge for honors. No sense keeping players that have grown long in the tooth.Terry, Lamps, Malouda,Drog, Mikel and Bosingwa should be shown the way out of Stamford Bridge. They simply cannot play with any level of conviction and consistency ever since Mourinho left and Makelele retired. The long term injury to Essien did not help matters.

That being said, I think Abram may be getting tired of Chelsea especially after being told to 'bugger off' the bridge. I dun think he will take it too kindly and I suspect he may just look for a buyer, list it and walk away from the blues.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
the big boss is a impatience boss.

previous manager the board also said the same thing but still show the door after a series of poor results.

If AVB wans to play the style he adopt at FC Porto, he needs to get the kind of players.

Mikel cant hold mid.
Lumpard waiting others to make chances for him. still dun understand he keep stealing the limelight of the strikers and forget his role.
Malouda better sell him while others clubs still interested.
Bosingwa, we get rid of Glen Johnson and bring in another, wtf.
Lulaku is kuku, wasted 1 slot of the squad. big size but cant hold the ball.

arghhhhhhhhhh.....:mad:

Give Lukaku sometime. His physique will be handy upfront. I think he will do well in the premier league.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, I dun believe that farking Terry slipped. He looked like he had more than a bottle of the good thing the night before the game. The guy is farked up from too much drinking.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, I dun believe that farking Terry slipped. He looked like he had more than a bottle of the good thing the night before the game. The guy is farked up from too much drinking.
as for me, it is very risky to make a back pass and not pass the ball to the feet. Malouda did that.:mad: