• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ST Engineering : I can engineer the unexpected, everywhere.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's The Straits Times page B8, there is a career advertisement with the titled tagline. Sorry no URL link as it is an advert.

I recall faintly an 86 -year-old man recently claimed that no amount of engineering can prevent floods in Singapore.

Wonder where is the dis-connect or if one of them is grossly mistaken.

Hmmmmmm...............

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putting this aside, i heard from my China friend that one of their sector have been trying to break into China's market but unfortunately was not successful. aiyoh... *panic* better dun say so much, wait they sent their troops to come after me again!:oIo:

As for why, I am not going to disclose but let them learn the hard way, heh...heh...:rolleyes:

Okay for fresh graduates to join ST, make use of their reward system to take certifications while you work, they will pay for you! But after 2 years, remember to move off to somewhere else. Normally, the good ones will go but those stagnant ones will stay and become old guards. And particularly this old guards will get jealous if you do well, that happen to me! Then, sabo you till you buay tahan! Personl experience!Remember the Mr HO guy I mentioned!

Another thing i noticed that their CEO can talk very well in the Straits Times article, wonder if he knew what their working culture is like?:rolleyes: But I believe he must have some "liao" inorder to be CEO at such a young age.

In today's The Straits Times page B8, there is a career advertisement with the titled tagline. Sorry no URL link as it is an advert.

I recall faintly an 86 -year-old man recently claimed that no amount of engineering can prevent floods in Singapore.

Wonder where is the dis-connect or if one of them is grossly mistaken.

Hmmmmmm...............

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Wonder where is the dis-connect or if one of them is grossly mistaken.

Hmmmmmm...............
1 spear seller said ... my spear is ze world's bestest spear ... it can penetrate any damn ting in ze world ...

1 shield seller said ... my shield is ze world's bestest shield in ze world ... nothing in ze world can penetrate it ...

dunno which 1 is stronger ... :o

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am available as a foreign talent to ensure that there will be no floods in Singapore. I will offer reasonable warranty of no floods,after our consulting services are complete.

It is an easy job......but I am surprised that no engineer in Singapore can do it. I guess, I am now a foreign talent.....originally from Singapore.