• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid woman's confession on her JB property investment in ghost town forest city

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more thing. The bumi gomen in KL post badawi see communist chinese buying properties in jiu hu as a national security threat. If too many of them come, it may unbalance the population ratio and malays will end up losing their peninsular too, not just the island,

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Why bother?
Pigs will be pigs.
I will repeat what I say over there. No malaysian wants chinaman build projects. Their expensive atas projects are purely locals and Indons only. Banglas they also don't want. Only retarded sinkies use third rate labour. Forest City is a China built project with China materials. Only fucktards dare to buy. Location alone is gone case.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will repeat what I say over there. No malaysian wants chinaman build projects. Their expensive atas projects are purely locals and Indons only. Banglas they also don't want. Only retarded sinkies use third rate labour. Forest City is a China built project with China materials. Only fucktards dare to buy. Location alone is gone case.

Sinkies go everywhere also apply their singapore standard and cry for PAP's help.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it was initislly priced at RM500k and above.
But najib came in and prohibit foreigners from buying below RM1 mil, so developers had to comply. That was what killed many china development.
Dr m came in and told China develooers to turn their development into affordable homes for locals but reduce limit for foreigners from RM1 mil to RM600k.
Now its anwar's turn.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
fC.jpeg

I travel around Asia to Hong Kong, Shanghai, etc and see this ad for Forrest City.

See how they trick buyers in to thinking its' that near to Singapore. Location IS WRONG!

Look h0w they depict the proximity to 2nd link, Really?

AND IT'S NOT ON AN INDIVIDUAL ISLAND IT'S CONNECTED TO JOHORE COAST LAH !.
Forrest city.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it was initislly priced at RM500k and above.
But najib came in and prohibit foreigners from buying below RM1 mil, so developers had to comply. That was what killed many china development.
Dr m came in and told China develooers to turn their development into affordable homes for locals but reduce limit for foreigners from RM1 mil to RM600k.
Now its anwar's turn.
What about the impact of the failed HSR development project? Conned many Sinkie idiot investors too

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the impact of the failed HSR development project? Conned many Sinkie idiot investors too
Stupid sinkies don't understand heads of other countries change all the time. The deals that retard loong make always fall through. They have no brains whatsoever. This was with najin. Last one remember old Harry yamashita deal with China? After jiang went down deal is cancelled. Global gongkias

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all good if a woman has no Adam's apple and a natural CB. All other engineering specifications are the same.
No lah, must at least be presentable in appearance, otherwise can get nightmares every night.

For example, I believe you'll agree with me that Abigail is totally CMI.

AbigailChay001.jpg