• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SR Nathan gets life membership to enter the former Kempeitai building freely

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]S R Nathan gets YMCA life membership[/h]
20120327.091752_sph_nathan.jpg

my paper
Tuesday, Mar 27, 2012

Former president S R Nathan received an honorary life membership from the Young Men's Christian Association of Singapore (YMCA) yesterday.

Mr Nathan, who had served as patron-in-chief to the organisation for five years before stepping down last year, had the membership conferred on him during a special luncheon at the YMCA building in Dhoby Ghaut yesterday.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Nathan, who had served as patron-in-chief to the organisation for five years before stepping down last year, had the membership conferred on him during a special luncheon at the YMCA building in Dhoby Ghaut yesterday.

Prata Man have many fond memories of the YMCA building...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this idiot still basking in the spotlight? Why is he stealing the limelight from our elected President?

Even Yusof bin Ishak or Wee Kim Wee never got so much publicity after they have stepped down. The brothel press has nothing better to print?

jw5

Loyal
Why is this idiot still basking in the spotlight? Why is he stealing the limelight from our elected President?

Even Yusof bin Ishak or Wee Kim Wee never got so much publicity after they have stepped down. The brothel press has nothing better to print?

He scared we forget him mah.
In fact, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S R Nathan gets YMCA life membership

20120327.091752_sph_nathan.jpg

my paper
Tuesday, Mar 27, 2012

Former president S R Nathan received an honorary life membership from the Young Men's Christian Association of Singapore (YMCA) yesterday.

The Kempeitai HQ during Japanese occupation wasn't in YMCA Orchard. It was in Cathay just opposite.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kingrant said:

That is precisely the reason. As there is nothing to report on the elected President, they have to turn to the ex-President for news.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram : Hey Prez, how come you talk nothing, dey Nathan is still talking?

Tony : I thought my job is only to show up on NDP and some diplomatic functions?

Ram : Cannot say like that, you already elected Prez.

Tony : I'm underperpaid and he was overpaid. He has to make up for that.

Ram : Wah say, no wonder you were a top banker, you really know how to count.

Tony : BTW, why the hell were you supporting TKL but not me?

Ram : Err...it's a long story...I'm busy now...see you later...(run like hell!)

Last edited: