• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans very calculative?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
really, like typical PRC, very calculative with regards to money wah always check every items on the receipts.....

cannot stand it man....

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checking items on the receipt is a habit which I do, not because I am stingy or what, but because when there are times when there's bulk purchase, the cashier may key in the same item multiple times.

Besides, I feel that checking one's receipt on purchases is a good practice. How will you feel when you find out that you are overcharged? :confused::confused:

Z

Zombie

really, like typical PRC, very calculative with regards to money wah always check every items on the receipts.....

cannot stand it man....

I always check every items to make sure that I am not undercharged.

I am very calculative. :biggrin:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the gahmen advocate.....dun be complacent!!!!
Later tio chopped carrot..and u bcome Mr Robert.

Who's fault??
Your fault lor....

:o :( :o

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time i ate at crystal jade and did not check the receipt they over charged me 80 bucks
and my girlfriend screwed me up side down for that

now i still never check the receipt, hoping to get up side down screw again

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singaporeans are not calculative, then that's worrying. Too rich to be calculative? Then government and merchants can raise prices further without worry.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
not as bad as the SG women...they are PETTY and CALCULATIVE :biggrin:

Sorry...i'm very alpha male:wink:

JWNY

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to please ppl these days. Not "calculative", ppl will say Singaporeans are not street smart, can get cheated easily. Be more careful also get scolded...sigh.... :(

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

cannot stand it man....

Nothing wrong to ensure that you are being charged properly. After all its our money.

dramarama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finding error on my purchased receipt quite common, like 10 times purchase spot 1 error, must always inform the cashier there's mistake. Normally found item price higher, i guess they did not update price on their handheld device during busy hour. Price labelled on shelf lower but when total up receipt printed higher value, anyone have incidence happen like this? Its quite common for me, therefore, do check receipt, don't take it lightly.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time i ate at crystal jade and did not check the receipt they over charged me 80 bucks

you should be a happy man since she "screwed" you up side down......at least you no need to do all the "work":biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In Thailand, if the girl loves you, she will check the receipt for you to make sure that, you as a man will not be overcharged as you are paying for it. That is a supporting role that a woman should do.

She respects you as a man and a provider.

And if you are really overcharged, the girl will blamed the restaurant for being dishonest and console you not to feel bad, she will not scold you due to your carelessness but will help you to prevent such thing from happening again by performing her rightful supportive role.

Last edited:

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checking items on the receipt is a habit which I do, not because I am stingy or what, but because when there are times when there's bulk purchase, the cashier may key in the same item multiple times.

Besides, I feel that checking one's receipt on purchases is a good practice. How will you feel when you find out that you are overcharged? :confused::confused:

Lestat,

do you used to play T4C? when i was in that game, there used to be a Lestat who like to PK me! hahahah

anyway, just wondering? what happen ifyou find yourself being undercharge? do you go back to them?

Share with you one interesting rule in Australia.

Downunder, there is a bar code rule, which means, if your business uses barcode pricing and cashier, if there is any mistake (under or overcharging) you get that item free! some shops even go further, if there is any mistake in the charging, you get the whole list of items in the same receipt free! I have gotten quite a few things free there before. it force the consumer to check the receipt, and helps the shop to quickly correct any error, because i will go back to them, even if i have been undercharged.

Down here, they shop only has to collect the mistake and give you the difference.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Thailand, if the girl loves you, she will check the receipt for you to make sure that, you as a man will not be overcharged as you are paying for it. That is a supporting role that a woman should do.

She respects you as a man and a provider.

And if you are really overcharged, the girl will blamed the restaurant for being dishonest and console you not to feel bad, she will not scold you due to your carelessness but will help you to prevent such thing to happen again.

how many bahts needed for long term or short term thai chick??

you seem to be an expert in thai chick so seeking your advice.. going there for a cheap weekend romp..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

I have been overcharged at supermarkets before.
It's a good habit to check the receipts, it's not as if we are arguing over the price of the items.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

getting screwed upside down by your gf should be a very shiok experience. :biggrin:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
a pic worth for this thread :p

34rsxuu.jpg