• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans very calculative?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont check the receipt infront of the them in japan ..its consider rude over here . same goes for counting your change infront of them .

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.turds like him who continuously foul mouth other Singaporeans and show off how superior he is but in truth, has no substance in himself
SIFU said:
poor loser-in-thai gotta pay for love & sex.... let him boost til song song lah..
Gents, your satire is lost on the protagonist. Sinkie slogans already sunk to great depths.. of sewage:rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gents, your satire is lost on the protagonist. Sinkie slogans already sunk to great depths.. of sewage:rolleyes:

i wong sifu is only chinese helicopter.. your england too chim for me..:confused:

just say u with us, or with him lah..:biggrin:

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really, this sort of thing , sinkie will not understand..Sinkie only knows this:Get stuck in sinkieland and get screwed by woman charter and still need to be a wimp behind a woman.

You obviously have an axe to grind with singaporeans, chinese and females in general.... and you choose to be so "vocal" behind the protection of your computer screen. Goes to show your level of courage and intelligence. A case of a cowardly moron! Stop hiding under your mommy's skirt little child.

When you are hurt by some1 or something, you tend to bitch about it non stop. Guess it still hurt u badly... whatever it is... hehe.. serve you right! Obviously you dont fit into singapore. So go find a country willing to accept rubbish like you lor. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie, you not happy with me you can deal with me, i am in the chatroom now waiting.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies, whyso quiet??? dun dare to come in? since you like to act hero infront of me, this is the chance now, i am in the chatroom, i waited long enough liao. why dun you show some courage? prove to me that you are not al balless sinkie, come in to the chatroom now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those of you who are not happy with me, why not replying now??? coward??? i am in the chatroom, your golden opportunity is here, come in now. Why scare is it, wimpy guys hiding behind woman is it,

No wonder all you sinkies are screwed by the woman charter, all are cowards...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
snrcitizen cock, you talk alot right, not happy right, why not come in the chatroom? no?
coward, or you are hiding behind a sinkie woman now. i am waiting in the chatroom now.

oh go offline already??? hahahah, that proves it, you are nothing but a sinkie coward. Since you wanna act hero, there is alive at chatroom to deal with me? and you run off? There is nothing worthy in sinkieland, all those sinkie behave just like you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok , i am going to state here.

At Sg time: 6.55pm 24 september 2008, snrcitizen just go offline after i have posted in this thread to ask him to deal with me in the chatroom live since he is so unhappy with me. but there is no show, i have been in the chatroom almost 30 mins waiting for him while he is online. still no show until he goes offline.

Well, as i have says, sinkie will be sinkies, you can't change the fact. Act hero in the post but ask to be live in chatroom, just run off. No wonder these losers stuck in sinkie land and screwed by their govt and woman charter.. they truly deserve it.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

At Sg time: 6.55pm 24 september 2008, snrcitizen just go offline after i have posted in this thread to ask him to deal with me in the chatroom live since he is so unhappy with me. but there is no show, i have been in the chatroom almost 30 mins waiting for him while he is online. still no show until he goes offline.

Well, as i have says, sinkie will be sinkies, you can't change the fact. Act hero in the post but ask to be live in chatroom, just run off. No wonder these losers stuck in sinkie land and screwed by their govt and woman charter.. they truly deserve it.

Please grow up and stick to the topic. Don't be so childish. Even if you win in an internet chatroom, it doesn't prove anything at all. :cool:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha! What an idiot. You just do not get it, do you? What is there to chat about? We just enjoy throwing shit back at you.

Moreover, you cannot even hold a coherent conversation in English. How to talk to a piece of shit?

The more shit you throw at Singaporeans, the more you will get back in kind.

Do you understand what you have been told? Go get a life, lame brain.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder these losers stuck in sinkie land and screwed by their govt and woman charter.. they truly deserve it.

How many times have I got to teach you that it's Women's charter and NOT woman charter? You just do not learn do you?

Woman charter is something like an arrangement between you an your Thai gf. You charter her (a woman) for your enjoyment in return for money. Just like you charter a bus for an excursion for a price. Understand?

What does one have to do to get someone like you to understand simple English. Sigh!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh no, it is not about winning. Shit throw at me?? oh pls, self-delusion of being superior again? I am just trying to prove that if you dare to do it, why not do it live.

One trait of being a sinkie is to hide behind and throw, since you are so high and up of being a true singaporean, i wonder how true are you. I hope to be wrong but it has proven right again.

I am in the chatroom again. i am waiting for you to come in. anyway i expect cowardic from you again.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie losers, come in lah, why, no balls? No wonder you are stuck in sinkieland, unable to get out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie coward, where are you? You dun get it, right? You just dun dare to prove yourself. You are online now, i can see you.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not about winning my friend. Since he dun like what i post. so why not just talk to me in the chatroom. i am there now. he can come in and blast all he want at me.

This is the chance to prove himself. The technolgy is there to do that.

I hope to be wrong about sinkies. SInkie are balless cowards. Prove me wrong that it is isn't the case. I am waiting for such notion to be destroy. the moment is here.