• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Request for Narong Wongwan - Please change your avatar

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, you probably know me as a non aggressive guy here. But then there are some things one cannot swallow. So I have to speak up for everyone here. Can you please spare us the agony of looking at your avatar. Please Pii Narong, its very, I don't know what to say . . . .

Golden Dragon will raise objection...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, you probably know me as a non aggressive guy here. But then there are some things one cannot swallow. So I have to speak up for everyone here. Can you please spare us the agony of looking at your avatar. Please Pii Narong, its very, I don't know what to say . . . .

If you enlarge the picture, he doesn't look that bad.

Untitled8888.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you enlarge the picture, he doesn't look that bad.

Untitled8888.png

Guys guys lky says that looks don't matter ok. Now this creature might not look very attractive at all in fact makes ass loong or his brother look like hollywood stars in comparison but it has a doctorate, well spoken and other intellectual qualities, probably a 10 inch penis too. Try not to be too superficial and look at the person underneath.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have naked picture or not? Sure to provoke a response. Didi head south.

Towkay you mentioned you want to marry into lky's family so have you decided how you are going to penetrate that thing? On your wedding night you'll look like a hunk standing next to that thing.

Probably got a bigger dick than you too.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok what.... quite cute.....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yeah, I agree. Its not right to use Brother Goldendragon's wife as the avatar.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I work in the advertising industry.
My aim is to provoke a response.
Seems I have succeeded :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, no offence leh!
2. honest, i have had nightmare since yesterday when i looked at your avatar hoh.
3. cannot sleep, cannot eat.
4. pls change the damn fugly thing.
5. i believe a barking sheep could be betterer than the freak!