• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Request for Narong Wongwan - Please change your avatar

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Towkay you mentioned you want to marry into lky's family so have you decided how you are going to penetrate that thing? On your wedding night you'll look like a hunk standing next to that thing.

Probably got a bigger dick than you too.

hi there

1. bro, may add on to your creativity?
2. gd may even get a bigger bonus: some big prick & a hairy hole attached down south!
3. hahaha!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn early morning so many people here gong-lan-jiao-wei, I mean literally . . . .wahahahahaha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this ugly creature ?
I saw a big pimples. Can press or not ?

If LKY makes you an offer you can't refuse... If you squeeze the pimple then swallow the yellowish-green pus that comes out, he'll make you his godson and promise you a handsome share of inheritance when he dies.

Will you do it?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily I managed to trick Bro Goldendragon to give me his 10 points. Its been 6 months since you last added me. *wink wink* :wink:
Can only up again after 2 years lah, but i highly doubt it..... think can only up or zap once forever

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can only up again after 2 years lah, but i highly doubt it..... think can only up or zap once forever

Like that how can I ever reach that 700 points? I think must ask Boss Sam to start at 3 days campaign for people to amass points :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LKY makes you an offer you can't refuse... If you squeeze the pimple then swallow the yellowish-green pus that comes out, he'll make you his godson and promise you a handsome share of inheritance when he dies.

Will you do it?

Yucks !!! Disgusting !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. joe, how is the weather there?
2. me in chineyland, damn boring man!

This morning woke up cannot see outside because very foggy temp around 20degC. But now outside is damn sunny and hot under sun but in shadow it's around 26degC.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Towkay you mentioned you want to marry into lky's family so have you decided how you are going to penetrate that thing? On your wedding night you'll look like a hunk standing next to that thing.

Probably got a bigger dick than you too.

Waiting for Ramseth to intro.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He not free one. He is busy screwing Viet chicks at Kallang Stadium carpark. :biggrin:

That's right. I am a busy man after 3am.

Had narrow escape last night. TP conducted ops outside ICA building. Luckily they waved me on. May not pass the test if have to blow. Heng-ah!