• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spain: Muslim migrant rapes 95-year-old woman, says ‘I confused her with a girlfriend of mine’

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence indicate the early arabs out of arabia were not really bothered about religion.they did not build mosques in all the conquered territories. All these came later.
When jerusalem was first takennover without any blood taken, they did no build any mosque. They just told the city dwellers to carry on.and amazed no jews were found in the city( they were persecuted by christians and left)
You mean when salah ad din took over? Yes I'm aware of that episode.

I've highlighted the issue in your statement. When someone says Islam what does it mean today?