• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to continue taking your booster, don’t be a hypocrite
Moi admit moi is a hyper-hypocrite de woh, u really understand me so well...

Are u a hypocrite as well???.
Bengals fiend told moi....A snake know A snake tail sia

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But can anyone tell me the correlation between Solar Flare and Anti-Vax?

Seem like their behaviors is very similar to our inhouse Holy Veergin NPC de woh

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here, many Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tigers de woh
I strongly suspect @Truthspeak is a bot planted by SAM in this forum to test its capability, probably provided by his server company for free as another form of entertainment in this forum as well as for data analysis/learning by its AI. But its capability and database are very limited based on its responses. One tell tale sign is whenever you copy the text of its own post to reply to the bot, it will stop following up. At the end of the day, this bot is very stupid and needs much more learning and further improvement.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
But can anyone tell me the correlation between Solar Flare and Anti-Vax?

Seem like their behaviors is very similar to our inhouse Holy Veergin NPC de woh
If you have literally failed Covid-19 test, tell me how much science do you still left in you? Lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly suspect @Truthspeak is a bot planted by SAM in this forum to test its capability, probably provided by his server company for free as another form of entertainment in this forum as well as for data learning by its AI. But its capability and database are very limited based on its responses. One tell tale sign is whenever you copy the text of its own post to reply to the bot, it will stop following up. At the end of the day, this bot is very stupid and needs much more learning and further improvement.
Need to upgrade their AI...