• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You own this forum ah? Report it to SAM if you are not happy. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.

Going forward, I'm sure you don't want me to troll you on every of your posts? I am ready to oblige you.

KNN, everything must be spoon fed to you. Can't even look up for yourself and must trouble me. Don't you even know what is GOOGLE? WTF is wrong with you?

Source: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/stro...ause-temporary-radio-blackouts-report/3174251
Here, many Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tigers de woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, inter-terrace you also want to get jealous. I also have an Executive Pigeon Hole, a condo, a 1.6-litre car, a 400cc motorcycle and am totally debt free. That inter-terrace is nothing to shout about anyway.
Bro, no need to be angry sia

We just live our own lifestyle

Dun spoilt of a Good Weekend. Cheers

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask Sam to create a children section for such topics as these were meant for 3 years old kids. Only kids loved fairy tales

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake news
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/powerful-solar-storm-triggers-radio-blackouts-across-pacific-region?amp

POWERFUL SOLAR STORM TRIGGERS RADIO BLACKOUTS ACROSS PACIFIC REGION​

Sometimes our radios don't work when the Sun is screaming.
By Cassidy Ward May 7, 2024, 2:10 PM ET
Solar_Storm_Video_Final_proxy_SD_thumb_800x450_1946072643621.jpg

The Sun is responsible for providing light and warmth to our world; it feeds plants through photosynthesis and provides the foundation for the entire web of life on our planet. Every morning it rises over the horizon and sets again in the evening, painting the sky in brilliant hues. It’s the furnace that keeps us warm and provides an oasis in an otherwise cold universe. And like a furnace, sometimes it threatens to explode.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/powerful-solar-storm-triggers-radio-blackouts-across-pacific-region?amp

POWERFUL SOLAR STORM TRIGGERS RADIO BLACKOUTS ACROSS PACIFIC REGION​

Sometimes our radios don't work when the Sun is screaming.
By Cassidy Ward May 7, 2024, 2:10 PM ET
Solar_Storm_Video_Final_proxy_SD_thumb_800x450_1946072643621.jpg

The Sun is responsible for providing light and warmth to our world; it feeds plants through photosynthesis and provides the foundation for the entire web of life on our planet. Every morning it rises over the horizon and sets again in the evening, painting the sky in brilliant hues. It’s the furnace that keeps us warm and provides an oasis in an otherwise cold universe. And like a furnace, sometimes it threatens to explode.
If you enjoy reading fake news, by all means. Willing buyer willing seller. Just like the jabs you have taken

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask Sam to create a children section for such topics as these were meant for 3 years old kids. Only kids loved fairy tales