• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song boh.... bankrupt beggar evil BE 来了....

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you Indian slut admit you play dirty tricks to get rid of me. Pui!
What sort of dirty tricks are there to play ?
As I have mentioned earlier, everyone in the office had enough of your shit nonsense, it's only a matter of time you'll get fired by the boss !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of dirty tricks are there to play ?
As I have mentioned earlier, everyone in the office had enough of your shit nonsense, it's only a matter of time you'll get fired by the boss !
As usual you ex or current Malaysian Indian slut act innocent after do evil throw heaps of m&d onto me. Open your cb mouth to say someone is acting like a slut today - when people are talking and behaving normally and no one is acting like a slut - is called play dirty tricks. Throw m&d onto me and act innocent get away scot free while I virgin suffering abuse until today means you deserve heaven to throw tonnes of m&d onto you.

jw5

Loyal
you tag tis mother fuker..?? he'll reply with a MAY photo... why the fuc are you so dump ??

Photo of Motherfucker Jeremy Quek :roflmao:

1672318150657.png