• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song boh.... bankrupt beggar evil BE 来了....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worthless US dollars exchange rate will be par with Mudland RM soon ..... blond US angmoh kuay bu coming to Geylang soon.... huat ha....

PAP no. 1 gahmen....

Loser @laksaboy go fuck yrslf...

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worthless US dollars exchange rate will be par with Mudland RM soon ..... blond US angmoh kuay bu coming to Geylang soon.... huat ha....

PAP no. 1 gahmen....

Loser @laksaboy go fuck yrslf...

Kan Your Mother's Chow Chee Bye, you are supposed to eat candles already, why you can still post from Hell?

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please be more careful the next time you cross the road with all the cardboard boxes you are carrying. I also knocked you down with my PMD. Life must be tough on you if you still have to transport and sell these boxes. Shall I PM L to see if we can help you out?
Kan Your Mother's Chow Chee Bye, you are supposed to eat candles already, why you can still post from Hell?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be more careful the next time you cross the road with all the cardboard boxes you are carrying. I also knocked you down with my PMD. Life must be tough on you if you still have to transport and sell these boxes. Shall I PM L to see if we can help you out?
I won't carry cardboxes, but I can offer to carry your coffin if you can't afford coffin bearers. I can PM you even if you are already in Hell as what @tanwahtiu has been doing lately. You are such an irritating bitch. Have you got that Japanese dildo gadget yet which I had showed you? It will fit your Pussy just nice. Otherwise, you'll have to go to Korea to have it stitched up as a recond Chee Bye again.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you are so angry with Tan? I dont see that he did anything wrong to you. Is is because he is more well to do than you and hijacked your girlfriend/boyfriend?
I won't carry cardboxes, but I can offer to carry your coffin if you can't afford coffin bearers. I can PM you even if you are already in Hell as what @tanwahtiu has been doing lately. You are such an irritating bitch. Have you got that Japanese dildo gadget yet which I had showed you? It will fit your Pussy just nice. Otherwise, you'll have to go to Korea to have it stitched up as a recond Chee Bye again.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you are so angry with Tan? I dont see that he did anything wrong to you. Is is because he is more well to do than you and hijacked your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Why you are such a busybody? MYOB. Can you offer me to fuck your Chee Bye? PM me your date and time and I promised I won't disappoint you even if your Cup size is only A-. With my magic massages. they will grow to size B very fast so that at least you can be proud to show them to your bf/hubby again. Your bf/hubby clearly lacks the experience in this field.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is really wicked of you to anyhow target Tan. I am now trying to see what history you have with one another. Perhaps he jilted you?
Why you are such a busybody? MYOB. Can you offer me to fuck your Chee Bye? PM me your date and time and I promised I won't disappoint you even if your Cup size is only A-. With my magic massages. they will grow to size B very fast so that at least you can be proud to show them to your bf/hubby again. Your bf/hubby clearly lacks the experience in this field.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really wicked of you to anyhow target Tan. I am now trying to see what history you have with one another. Perhaps he jilted you?
I never said that I am a saint. Did I? Anyway, @tanwahtiu had already gone to eat candles. It's just his imposter that's still posting in this forum. Otherwise, he never fails to retaliate to all my posts about him.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you get this ''winners'' name? Did you buy a lottery ticket and won Ginfreely as a first prize?
I never said that I am a saint. Did I? Anyway, @tanwahtiu had already gone to eat candles. It's just his imposter that's still posting in this forum. Otherwise, he never fails to retaliate to all my posts about him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did you get this ''winners'' name? Did you buy a lottery ticket and won Ginfreely as a first prize?
Because I'm always a winner in whatever I do. @ginfreely is pretty pitiful because her English is not fierce enough to fight back forcefully with some of the numskulls in this forum.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
:whistling::whistling::whistling:
welcome-home-welcome.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I'm always a winner in whatever I do. @ginfreely is pretty pitiful because her English is not fierce enough to fight back forcefully with some of the numskulls in this forum.
Ya many numbskulls in this forum that think too highly of themselves think you use “winners” nickname is because you are my clone lol.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs are dying in large numbers now and our resident champion CCP porlumpar is still fixated on angmohs, Poms and Yanks. :roflmao:

Look at those miserable creatures, hoarding all the Panadol here and then shipping them to their motherland. They actually believe that will help. :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya many numbskulls in this forum that think too highly of themselves think you use “winners” nickname is because you are my clone lol.
I am the type that won't give up easily without a fierce fight, no matter who the fuck will be, even with my boss (previously). As I've always said: I will bring at least 1 of my enemy along with me before I will leave this world and I mean every word of what I say.

The other day during the supposed meeting with @Rus, I had already prepared my weapon and even if I get caught for manslaughter, I don't even mind getting the death sentence because at least I got 1 killed to go together with me. I will totally feel no remorse at all.

Last time I used to have 1 colleague who back-stabbed me. When I found out the truth, I fucked him and took my revenge on him until he cannot tahan, but had to eventually quit from his job by himself. I've already said, if I did anyone wrong and can be proven, I'll apologize. Otherwise, don't even step on my tail or that fucker will be very sorry for doing so and he will also pay a high price for it.

Even if I should be no longer around, I have already prepared the funds for my family to live comfortably at least for the next generation.

Last edited: