• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song boh.... bankrupt beggar evil BE 来了....

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are evil filthy Malaysian Indian slut calling others slut kt latha. Pui!

you are a dirty fucking cheebye, dustbin yellow whore hole.
I hope you die with your corpse torn apart.

1671800050873.png

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the type that won't give up easily without a fierce fight, no matter who the fuck will be, even with my boss (previously). As I've always said: I will bring at least 1 of my enemy along with me before I will leave this world and I mean every word of what I say.

The other day during the supposed meeting with @Rus, I had already prepared my weapon and even if I get caught for manslaughter, I don't even mind getting the death sentence because at least I got 1 killed to go together with me. I will totally feel no remorse at all.

Last time I used to have 1 colleague who back-stabbed me. When I found out the truth, I fucked him and took my revenge on him until he cannot tahan, but had to eventually quit from his job by himself. I've already said, if I did anyone wrong and can be proven, I'll apologize. Otherwise, don't even step on my tail or that fucker will be very sorry for doing so and he will also pay a high price for it.

Even if I should be no longer around, I have already prepared the funds for my family to live comfortably at least for the next generation.
No wonder no one bullied you in Malaysia. All scared. That’s the way to be winner and survive well in mudland indeed.

You would be able to deal with back stabbing and front stabbing Malaysian colleagues like kt latha and Malaysian bastards and bitches will not dare to gang up to whistle at you or your family women.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People do not whistles at me when I visit malls or at coffee shops, food centres, unlike you, always complaining about so and so whistling you from behind.
Disgusting slut calling others slut criminal bully kt latha do evil act innocent again. Why no whistle at you because your fellow evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate did not smear you slut calling others slut the way you and they did to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder no one bullied you in Malaysia. All scared. That’s the way to be winner and survive well in mudland indeed.

You would be able to deal with back stabbing and front stabbing Malaysian colleagues like kt latha and Malaysian bastards and bitches will not dare to gang up to whistle at you or your family women.
@winners Your family women are very lucky!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

I always tell myself that I don't owe anyone a living. During my NS days, the government will only pay S$2,000 compensation to any NSF who gets killed whilst in service. I'd even told my Captain (who is a regular) that to the government, the life of an NSF is only worth S$2,000. WTF?

My Captain and lieutenant as well as a few of my superiors like my Staff Sergent (all of who were regulars), they were all very appreciative of me and my work contribution. Otherwise, a regular Captain will definitely not invite an NSF to his house for Christmas party and I was also given an appreciation plaque before I ROD from my unit.

My Staff Sergent had even allowed me to drive his car back to my home whenever he had night duties, but of course, I also felt paiseh and sometimes I'd wash the car for him as well since I was staying in a landed property at that time with my parents. Not that I'm boasting, but if my attitude had been bad, how could I had been appreciated by so many of my superiors during my NS days?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always tell myself that I don't owe anyone a living. During my NS days, the government will only pay S$2,000 compensation to any NSF who gets killed whilst in service. I'd even told my Captain (who is a regular) that to the government, the life of an NSF is only worth S$2,000. WTF?

My Captain and lieutenant as well as a few of my superiors like my Staff Sergent (all of who were regulars), they were all very appreciative of me and my work contribution. Otherwise, a regular Captain will definitely not invite an NSF to his house for Christmas party and I was also given an appreciation plaque before I ROD from my unit.

My Staff Sergent had even allowed me to drive his car back to my home whenever he had night duties, but of course, I also felt paiseh and sometimes I'd wash the car for him as well since I was staying in a landed property at that time with my parents. Not that I'm boasting, but if my attitude had been bad, how could I had been appreciated by so many of my superiors during my NS days?
That’s very smart of you since young to know that and good attitude of don’t owe anyone a living and that’s why you are not taken advantage by your bosses to do shit work and discarded when all shit clear. I wish I am as smart as you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very treasured by your bosses for your contribution indeed. Not like my rotten bosses that not only didn’t help me to deal with criminal bully kt latha but fired me for fighting bully despite my big contributions to clear all the shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very treasured by your bosses for your contribution indeed. Not like my rotten bosses that not only didn’t help me to deal with criminal bully kt latha but fired me for fighting bully despite my big contributions to clear all the shit.
Not everyone has the ability to deal with backstabbing and front stabbing colleagues without being fired indeed.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lies spinning and trouble making are legendary among the staff in the company and I'm forced to play the bad guy to fire you off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lies spinning and trouble making are legendary among the staff in the company and I'm forced to play the bad guy to fire you off!
Tell that to yourself Indian slut spinning tales of me a virgin with annulled marriage as slut. And your trouble maker skills are legendary confirmed by your ex boss that forced you to kiss my toes apologize to me saying “she knows what she did”. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately most of the times it’s the bad people evil, idle, tales spinning staff like kt latha that’s treasured by bosses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Indian slut spinning tales of me a virgin with annulled marriage as slut. And your trouble maker skills are legendary confirmed by your ex boss that forced you to kiss my toes apologize to me saying “she knows what she did”. Pui!
Seriously what did you @kt latha do to get three or four finance managers to come and go in quick succession before I joined? Those are the lucky women to escape relatively unscathed not trampled by you indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you know what this ex boss - not LJ McCully but the one before him that created the shit audit issues - said after all the shit is cleared and he managed to retire - instead of being fired by sia for long list of audit issues - and kt latha managed to get back to his good books? He said all the staff are good from day one. WTF ingrate boss that forget what he himself said of kt latha three years before that : “she knows what she did”. Pui!

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
I help the company to get rid of an office nuisance who thinks too highly of herself; thinking she's indispensable to the boss.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you know what this ex boss - not LJ McCully but the one before him that created the shit audit issues - said after all the shit is cleared and he managed to retire - instead of being fired by sia for long list of audit issues - and kt latha managed to get back to his good books? He said all the staff are good from day one. WTF ingrate boss that forget what he himself said of kt latha three years before that : “she knows what she did”. Pui!

You should just die, you have a broom at home? take it and fuck yourself deep.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously what did you @kt latha do to get three or four finance managers to come and go in quick succession before I joined? Those are the lucky women to escape relatively unscathed not trampled by you indeed.
seriously, me tot u oredi...

Attachments

• up-lorry.jpg
    up-lorry.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 27