• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Son of Founder Bak Kut Teh Sucking Our Dicks Now! Begging Us To Save His Bak Kut Teh Bizness With 30% Discount! Sales Drop By 85%!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any sinkie trying to strike it big in prc is a gongcheebye.

Some of them really believe that China is a place flowing with milk and honey, with opportunities to huat lurking at every corner.

The MLM cultists with business operations in China are fervent believers of this. Some of them are also selling products via Wechat. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Franchise model the brand ownw still need to pump in money too.
It's not totally free just collect royalties or revenue cut etc.
The way they announced it show they think singaporean easily con.

Who told you that?

They put in nothing. It is all the franchisee. In fact the franchisee pays a fee to open a store.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Perhaps one of us has to be right.
But then not really matter much to most of us singaporean

I recently bought a bubble tea store. It is a franchise.

I can tell you the franchiser does no put any money in. They do help with advice and time. But no money for sure.

Every franchise could be different though. But I can see why most franchises would want the franchisee to be responsible 100% for the finances of that particular franchise shop.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which brand?

I can tell you the franchiser does no put any money in. They do help with advice and time. But no money for sure.

Every franchise could be different though. But I can see why most franchises would want the franchisee to be responsible 100% for the finances of that particular franchise shop.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the reporter is one gong cheebye and didn’t ask the bak kut teh cunt on why he didn’t sell his 3 condos to save his business ?
Because the reporter knows what to ask in order for himself to have a good reputation and advancement in career. Unless this reporter is the type that go for the hard truth and real reality.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many businesses with several outlets are already cutting down on the number of outlets, usually those at places with less human traffic.

If the situation doesn't improve, they'll end up like Bakerzin. :wink:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the clarification.
Cheers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody here had tried the Bak Kut teh in Klang Valley ?

I did. It's basically a chain of shophouses with many bak kut teh restaurants.

This one:

AF1QipOzgJ5MiTwB2Mg1Cmoi9Nyxj8SumM-DvHLWPJOk=s0

Before the food is served, they present to you a basket of packed Chinese tea leaves that you can choose for your beverage.

I picked this tea. It came in small boxes.

https://shopee.com.my/中国茶(秋香茶王-金40庄...-Cina-14g-x-40packs-Box-i.54865980.1696500421

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did. It's basically a chain of shophouses with many bak kut teh restaurants.

This one:

AF1QipOzgJ5MiTwB2Mg1Cmoi9Nyxj8SumM-DvHLWPJOk=s0

Before the food is served, they present to you a basket of packed Chinese tea leaves that you can choose for your beverage.

I picked this tea. It came in small boxes.

https://shopee.com.my/中国茶(秋香茶王-金40庄...-Cina-14g-x-40packs-Box-i.54865980.1696500421
Okie , good for you

the point I am driving at is this , no matter how good or bad our Bak Kut teh is , our pork is entirely from Indonesia and taste not that good compared to jiu Hu kia pork ..,simply because jiu Hu kias had mastered the art of breeding pigs for decades but only PAP put a stop to jiu Hu kia pork over the Nipah virus thingy

but our entire pork for consumption comes from a joint venture between the Salim group and tamsek , both are newbies

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okie , good for you

the point I am driving at is this , no matter how good or bad our Bak Kut teh is , our pork is entirely from Indonesia and taste not that good compared to jiu Hu kia pork ..,simply because jiu Hu kias had mastered the art of breeding pigs for decades but only PAP put a stop to jiu Hu kia pork over the Nipah virus thingy

but our entire pork for consumption comes from a joint venture between the Salim group and tamsek , both are newbies
The nipah virus is just an excuse to stop mudland imports. If i am not wrong, tummysick owns the pig farms in indonland so its basically rent seeking behaviour at the expense of singkie consumers n yet singkies diam diam like pigs to the slaughter

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nipah virus is just an excuse to stop mudland imports. If i am not wrong, tummysick owns the pig farms in indonland so its basically rent seeking behaviour at the expense of singkie consumers n yet singkies diam diam like pigs to the slaughter

Don't forget the FTAs signed to have pork (and other meats) imported from Brazil and Australia.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yarlor , you are absolutely right about Nipah virus as an excuse and you are absolutely right about Tamasek owning pig farming in Indonesia , the only reason they hooked in Salim group as partners is to provide protection otherwise the entire operations belong to Tamasek

another thing that our Sinkie government ventured with Indonesians are the leafy veggies , almost entirely imported from malusia now ....so what sinki government did was provided all the incentives and finance for local Indonesian Farmers to grow such veggies and contracted the entire harvest at certain price

what happened was the local farmers were unhappy over the price and they want to get out of Sinkies iron grip over their supplies , the main issue was transportation since unlike malusia a very simple supply by road , goods harvested in malusia in the evening will reach in the morning here ...Indonesian veggies will take up to 2 days to reach by river and sea

so their farmer’s union sought my advice and send for me ..after some study I concluded it can be done much cheaper but local farmers must be educated on post harvest technology , that’d entirely another story

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yarlor , you are absolutely right about Nipah virus as an excuse and you are absolutely right about Tamasek owning pig farming in Indonesia , the only reason they hooked in Salim group as partners is to provide protection otherwise the entire operations belong to Tamasek

another thing that our Sinkie government ventured with Indonesians are the leafy veggies , almost entirely imported from malusia ....so that sinki government did was provided all the incentives and finance for local Indonesian Farmers to grow such veggies and contacted the entire harvest at certain price

what happened was the local farmers were unhappy over the price and they want to get out of Sinkies iron grip over their supplies , the main issue was transportation since unlike malusia a very simple by road , goods harvested in the evening will reach in the morning ...Indonesian veggies will take up to 2 days to reach by river and sea

so their farmer’s union sought my advice and send for me ..after some study I concluded it can be done much cheaper but local farmers must be educated on post harvest technology , that’d entirely another story
About food security. Pap now looking into vertical farming or warehouse farming. Its a matter of survival as even HK is doing it n i hope it works. Its environmentally friendlier too. Just a matter of how much pap wants to charge

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
About food security. Pap now looking into vertical farming or warehouse farming. Its a matter of survival as even HK is doing it n i hope it works. Its environmentally friendlier too. Just a matter of how much pap wants to charge
You see , Sinkie is always left behind , even vertical farming is quite outdated ..food in future would be produced in factory , in short , they will genetically grow pork , mutton and beef by feeding cells under factory condition

in that respect even China had gone miles ahead ...they are actually harvesting rice in their seas