• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something is horribly wrong with this cuntry...

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i quite agree, australia is great for a visit.

but there is a SHARP REDUCTION IN THE NUMBER OF SINGAPOREANS APPLYING FOR AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION.

there is a difference between tourism and migration, you idiot.

what a moron you are.

hee hee

Ohhh - I was expecting a much juicier response than just 'moron' and 'idiot' - come now, you can do better... :biggrin:

So you read the data? Specifically the question:

Q - "Best Country Brand You Would Most Like To Live In"

Top 5 In Order - "Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Switzerland, Scotland"

... I'm really disappointed - I've been eagerly awaiting your educated response to this latest data - you've posted so many times on things such as 'standard of living' - Australia ranks number 1 there too... and now you're going back on your other statements - did I actually read correctly? You just said "oh i quite agree, australia is great for a visit."... I'm gonna faint - catch me... :eek:

According to you, it's so full of racism and morons and high cost etc etc etc... I could post links to all your posts here, but you still think it's great for a visit?? I'm sure if I looked I could find you saying (either using this "shockshiok" userid or when you are logged in as your other account, "Busy123") somewhere in the threads that you would never want to visit Oz... Seems like it's not just your agent with credibility issues now...

Call me something worse than a moron or idiot - I know you can do better... :p but I would prefer a "retraction" of some of your other (numerous) inaccurate and infalammatory remarks (you've come close with "oh i quite agree, australia is great for a visit." - but still no cigar... Cheers mate!!
:wink:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhh - I was expecting a much juicier response than just 'moron' and 'idiot' - come now, you can do better... :biggrin:

So you read the data? Specifically the question:

Q - "Best Country Brand You Would Most Like To Live In"

Top 5 In Order - "Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Switzerland, Scotland"

... I'm really disappointed - I've been eagerly awaiting your educated response to this latest data - you've posted so many times on things such as 'standard of living' - Australia ranks number 1 there too... and now you're going back on your other statements - did I actually read correctly? You just said "oh i quite agree, australia is great for a visit."... I'm gonna faint - catch me... :eek:

According to you, it's so full of racism and morons and high cost etc etc etc... I could post links to all your posts here, but you still think it's great for a visit?? I'm sure if I looked I could find you saying (either using this "shockshiok" userid or when you are logged in as your other account, "Busy123") somewhere in the threads that you would never want to visit Oz... Seems like it's not just your agent with credibility issues now...

Call me something worse than a moron or idiot - I know you can do better... :p but I would prefer a "retraction" of some of your other (numerous) inaccurate and infalammatory remarks (you've come close with "oh i quite agree, australia is great for a visit." - but still no cigar... Cheers mate!!
:wink:

wow you are quite a stupid person. the numbers dont lie, porky pie.
you should contact wikipedia and tell them the numbers are wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_where_the_bloody_hell_are_you?
On December 6, 2006, News Limited newspapers around Australia drew attention to the campaign's shortcomings. The $A180 million campaign had hoped to attract visitors to Australia from Japan, Germany and the United Kingdom, but tourist figures show that during October 2006 the number of Japanese tourists visiting Australia fell by 5.7% in comparison with the same period in 2005. German tourists were down 4.7% and UK visitors dropped 2.3%, although there was a slight increase in tourists from the United States and the People's Republic of China (where the advertisement was not screened). Critics argue that the expensive campaign has failed to deliver the promised increase in tourist numbers, with opposition tourism spokesperson Martin Ferguson saying "We've been told it was a huge success and generated all these hits on a website but the latest tourism figures show the numbers are down."[2]

In March 2007, however, The Age newspaper credited the ad with a $1.8 billion increase in tourism spending, and Tourism Australia stated that the primary goal of the campaign was to attract higher-spending, longer-staying visitors, not just to increase tourist numbers.[4] After calling the ads "great" at the time of their launch, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd subsequently stated: "That campaign, every place I have visited in the world, has been basically described as an absolute rolled gold disaster."[5]

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i forgot.

hee hee

Heeheee - so now you're going back to tourism - I thought you just called me an "idiot" for that - your wikipedia quote (which is opensource - I have access to wikipedia as an author to edit the entry if really I wanted to, and add any bullshit numbers I wanted to) does not support all your previous points at all - nor does the % decrease from a few countries take away from the fact that Australia is the number one destination in the world.. :biggrin: where is your 2008 data by the way? You've been alluding to it for many weeks and posts now - keep researching - the credibility is still declining. As your alter-ego "busy123" always says - you're not answering the questions, just trying to divert... this is so much fun sometimes sparring with u here online, but it's getting a bit boring coz it's too easy. :biggrin:

Oh and u used "porky pie" incorrectly - it's ok to say "did tell me a porky pie" but not the numbers don't porky pie"... it can only be used for a the word "lie" as a noun. Nice try at rhyming slang, but again, no cigar... credibility points off again?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
hee hee, by sinkee standard lah ... and a HDB flat overlooking east coast park has a 'magnificent view' worthy of nearly 1 million S$ ... :biggrin:

these ppl havent seen the rockies yet ... or been to china ... or taman negara m'sia rainforest ... totally brainwashed by PAP to be complacent & insular ... :rolleyes:

Majority (66.6%?) of Singaporean HDB heartlanders have not travelled beyond Singapore shores or at most to nearby 3rd world countries. So comparatively, their 'mountain tortoise' mindset would be that 'sinkie standard'.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. in singapore and australia, standards of living is on the decline, but in US and Canada - it just gets better and better.

If that's the case, I am doing so well in Oz, how come huh? So Oz is more for successful people like me whereas loser cockroaches like you are better off rotting in Leeland. :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[

Talking to yourself? That's regarded as "schizophrenia", is it not? :eek:

Goodnight, my multi-personality friend - I have a lot to do tomorrow... :biggrin:

HAHAHA!!! That is what this loser cockroach often does. I have followed many of his and his many clone's stupid Oz bashing threads in the old Sammyboy forum and some of them were so ridiculous that it made me laugh hard after a hard day, guess I've got to thank him for that. $9 sandwiches, you earn $60k in Oz you'll pay $18k taxes and he claimed that it was told by his antie in Darwin and so many other ridiculous things.Its obvious that this loser is a faithful PAP mole carying out the task of his master but his masters are actually doing a diservice to themselves by having sent someone so stupid. Even my 8 year old son can be more convincing then him. :biggrin: