• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somebody! Stop contaminating malay food. And stop patronising these outlets. Boycott!

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using this analogy, Muslim can wear tie and jeans to pray in the mosque but non Muslim cannot wear Malay transitional clothes and songkok to eat Babi ?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using this analogy, Muslim can wear tie and jeans to pray in the mosque but non Muslim cannot wear Malay transitional clothes and songkok to eat Babi ?

I saw so many cowok and wakang with songko and pelikat eating babi at indon islands. Places like Bali, Sulawesi. Just to name a few.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't see Hindus have any problems with infidels doing that.

mpssaris_tm.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking mudds and their double-standard as usual. They can sell halal Chinese food but Chinese cannot sell non-halal mudd food.
Don't blame people for hating your religion, you're basically asking for it.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hold a different view. SG Malay food we should leave alone-will let the xperts define what this is. MY Mudd food, bastardize with babi as much as possible. Roti Canai Babi curry? Johor Laksa with babi? Oinking smacking good!