• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some questions I like to ask PAP candidates

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I wish during rally, they put a microphone there for the public to pose question. Then I will ask PAP candidates these few question

1. Do you know that Cedric Foo told family he visit on Mar 20, when he do house visit that the election was on 7 May 2011 (3 weeks before it was announced).
I want to ask him - did he say it?

2. If the government is going to build a nuclear plant, what is your individual stand? If your stand is different from the party, will you stand up and fight for it or will you go with the Party stand?

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question 2:
This is very serious question with serious consequence as I feel the PAP is going ahead with that with or without our approval and one simple mistake there might not be a Singapore for your children and grand children.
We need MP that will stand by their principle be be whatever parties.
Not one that cry after they are forced to retired.
No point for any MP to cry and say they opposed the decision to build the nuclear plant after it exploded. We need one that will stop it from happening regardless of what is he benefit because even if he risk is 0.01%, the future of Singapore cannot be a gamble.