• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some good news for ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called Self Pwned :biggrin:
60678c247c4154ccea0830c4ad73322b.gif

You ccb Malaysian son of slut I self pawned what?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I only shouted at him once like I said. Never shouted before at him and shouted at no one else in the office - including my staff - suffice to prove you ccb Malaysian slut is lying that I shouted everywhere I go.
KNN you chao chibye still want to lie you scream at bus stop scream at imaginary whistling and own imaginary firecrackers sound due to self cock sucking disease KNN not to mention those you didn't declare a big fat liar KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you chao chibye still want to lie you scream at bus stop scream at imaginary whistling and own imaginary firecrackers sound due to self cock sucking disease KNN not to mention those you didn't declare a big fat liar KNN
Big fat liar is you ccb Malaysian slut. Since when I said I didn’t scream at ccb Malaysians harming me? My sentence is clear on lj mccully and whole office and you can also twist it to something else. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you con man highlight this as if I am fired for misdeeds when I am not. All written clearly in my story and yet you cast aspersions on my Character non stop. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.
Anyway to recap I merely shouted at lj mccully for supporting KT Latha ccb comments of “someone is acting like a slut today” and was fired by him for that.
Looks like you are now trying to cover up the fact that you were violent:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated
Furthermore, not only have you not proven that KT Latha was talking about you when she said “someone is acting like a slut today”, it is also not possible to prove it, right? :wink:

As for KT Latha blocking your way, do you have any witnesses? :o-o:
Otherwise, she can also say that YOU were blocking HER way, right? :wink:

sammyboy.com/posts/2748837
Anyway it’s called provoked and self Defence not assault.
Did she touch you at all? :o-o:
What if she had fallen and knocked her head against something? :eek:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Furthermore, not only have you not proven that KT Latha was talking about you when she said “someone is acting like a slut today”, it is also not possible to prove it, right? :wink:

As for KT Latha blocking your way, do you have any witnesses?:o-o:
Otherwise, she can also say that you were blocking her way, right? :wink:

What if she had fallen and knocked her head against something?
A1 Lawyer. :biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you do not know the truth of this psychopath. I am surprised that after he acted in such a horrible manner you still think i was wrong about him and it’s all misunderstanding. It’s real crimes that cannot be forgiven without punishment let alone his insincere condescending talk that sounds like what you know? Sounds like after raping a woman he just throw a coin and say I offer you peace and you shut up ok.

If he "virtually" raped the moniker Ginfreely, are you going to "virtually" cane and imprison + fine the moniker glockman?

Or are you going to use your virtual laser gun to shoot him in his virtual gonads?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As for KT Latha blocking your way, do you have any witnesses?:o-o:
Otherwise, she can also say that YOU were blocking HER way, right? :wink:

What if she had fallen and knocked her head against something? :eek:

What a sicko Malaysian to twist everything just because you are against me. Listen up she blocked my way and all the details were given and you questioned before and I answered. I was going out for my lunch and she blocked me. You even questioned me on the size of the door before and now dare to say that can be I blocked her. And you dare t accuse me violent for that when I just give her a slight nudge that was all. If she can fall from that, she sit down also can fall. You are a horrible psychopath that dig out old story as if if some new discovery and as if I hiding anything when I am just saying the conclusion of why I was fired: due to shouting at lj mccully so loud until the whole office can hear. The whole story people can go read up themselves. All the details are there. No need to repeat and nothing to hide.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you ccb scream and moan like a horny animal everywhere you go KNN
Still lying you ccb Malaysian slut ownself ccb horny animal spamming ccb lies of me. Deserved to be shouted at and hit on the face like what Spanish police did to such people with ccb mouth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he "virtually" raped the moniker Ginfreely, are you going to "virtually" cane and imprison + fine the moniker glockman?

Or are you going to use your virtual laser gun to shoot him in his virtual gonads?

I think you are mistaken. As a matter of fact, I only exposed him clone in 2015 - with no vulgarities then and no nothing- @glockman was the one that started attacking me directly the very next day with his nipples thread. So it’s not the other way round of I attack him as what you think. I only return insults to him calling me whore and him posting sex photos and I do some highlights of his ugly truth like acting humble while insulting me poor. Other than that it’s always this psychopath viciously attacking me from nipples photos to sex photos to name calling to character assasination using my spelling mistake or cutting half sentences to call me dishonest etc.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think you are mistaken. As a matter of fact, I only exposed him clone in 2015 - with no vulgarities then and no nothing- @glockman was the one that started attacking me directly the very next day with his nipples thread. So it’s not the other way round of I attack him as what you think. I only return insults to him calling me whore and him posting sex photos and I do some highlights of his ugly truth like acting humble while insulting me poor. Other than that it’s always this psychopath viciously attacking me from nipples photos to sex photos to name calling to character assasination using my spelling mistake or cutting half sentences to call me dishonest etc.
See everyone? If we start on the premise that I am not a clone of some moniker that she hates, and that the titty thread I started was not meant for her (but for bros here to enjoy), then all her craziness, insults, curses and trolling are unwarranted. A mis-step followed by many mis-steps thereafter. She has really veered off course.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? If we start on the premise that I am not a clone of some moniker that she hates, and that the titty thread I started was not meant for her (but for bros here to enjoy), then all her craziness, insults, curses and trolling are unwarranted. A mis-step followed by many mis-steps thereafter. She has really veered off course.
KNN this is due to her T.I.S syndrome. no hope type KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah blah when I already caught your inconsistency lies in reason for leaving this forum not once but twice. And many more. Most importantly you already exposed yourself by now to be exactly the same as Sinkie be it your vicious character while acting nice, be it not sharing anything about yourself even the title of the books you read, be it always judging woman good or bad, looking down on people while acting humble and way of writing. I am sure those smart ones like @jw5 would agree in their heart that you are Sinkie clone by now.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah blah when I already caught your inconsistency lies in reason for leaving this forum not once but twice. And many more. Most importantly you already exposed yourself by now to be exactly the same as Sinkie be it your vicious character while acting nice, be it not sharing anything about yourself even the title of the books you read, be it always judging woman good or bad, looking down on people while acting humble and way of writing. I am sure those smart ones like @jw5 would agree in their heart that you are Sinkie clone by now.

I'm sure everyone can tell you are a nutcase who is also a slut.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This first time I stopped posting was after your unwarranted attacks on me, you were trolling me. I found it to be very unpleasant and most distasteful. I mentioned previously that it was the first time I was being stalked by another forumer for no reason at all. I had done nothing wrong and I am certainly not a clone of anyone who has offended you. Therefore, there is no inconsistency on my part.

@jw5 is quite inactive these days. Previously, I have communicated with him privately on other topics but we have never talked about me being Sinkie clone. I think he knows I am not.