• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some good news for ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think only have anti ginfreely and neutral ginfreely where got pro one KNN
also pls give ginfreely the bergin plate which she yearn for KNN
Well what to expect from a ccb world with ccb people that either believe ccb lies or spamming ccb lies or you die your business mantra.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well what to expect from a ccb world with ccb people that either believe ccb lies or spamming ccb lies or you die your business mantra.

Of course you die your business, If not my business meh? You should be thankful that I'm not into necrophilia, but other people will rape your cheebye even if you are not breathing since you have cock apnea.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No you do not know the truth of this psychopath. I am surprised that after he acted in such a horrible manner you still think i was wrong about him and it’s all misunderstanding. It’s real crimes that cannot be forgiven without punishment let alone his insincere condescending talk that sounds like what you know? Sounds like after raping a woman he just throw a coin and say I offer you peace and you shut up ok.
When was it that I supposedly acted in a horrible manner?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going by @glockman definition everyone that report police for crimes are all nasty and vindictive.
@glockman obviously said no such thing:
Don't need to get upset so easily and always going on the war path. Despite knowing that it is in your nature to be vulgar, nasty and vindictive, I am doing my darndest to offer you peace.
so once again, you are using another:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify your abuse of others", in order to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad Gin is retired. With a foul mouth like that, I am sure that there will be nasty accidents at the work place.
It had already happened before, which is why she was sacked back in "early 2009":
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated
when she was 38 (or 38 going on 39 in 2009):
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016
And people who never heard people calling someone a slut until age 38
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@glockman obviously said no such thing:

so once again, you are using another:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify your abuse of others", in order to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:
Thank you for helping to clarify. She is truly a nut case. A siow charbo of the highest order. :biggrin: