• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some common Malay words that are useful to know in JB

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak lama thread ini jadi TCSS corner.

Tapi tak apa lah. Yang penting kita berbual bahasa melayu dan inggeris di sini..

I agree this thread should be a sticky for members to practice conversing in Bahasa and be more familiar with Malay words and phrases. It can also bridge the members from the other forums. The rule is that only Bahasa should be used and encourage. Infract those who persist in using English.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahah bro... saya ingat saya yang pertama yang kena infracted. Kena infracted banyak kali leh:*:

I agree this thread should be a sticky for members to practice conversing in Bahasa and be more familiar with Malay words and phrases. It can also bridge the members from the other forums. The rule is that only Bahasa should be used and encourage. Infract those who persist in using English.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

apa lu cakap ??? cakap bahasa pasar boleh tak ?
kita boleh jadi cikgu bahasa melayu kepada forummer sini ...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Abang, kalau saya nak berbaul sama awak, saya terpaksa sebut "Abang". Kalau nak sebut "nick" awak...ampun tuanku! :smile:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kita mesti belajar jalan bila kita boleh lari. Pada masa ini tiada satu pun disini menunjukkan minat. Sebab itu kita perlu bersabar.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bros. I tried to use google translator to understand what you guys are saying. None of the sentences above came back with perfect English translation leh ... R u guys using local lingo instead?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro....i am sure bro groober and whoami are grammatically correct. Theirs is the real Mckoy type malay. Mine is half past 6 market type.

So dont use google translator on my post...your computer might short circuit leh.:smile:

Hey bros. I tried to use google translator to understand what you guys are saying. None of the sentences above came back with perfect English translation leh ... R u guys using local lingo instead?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

A rough translation should be good enough and if you need any translation ask whoami as he is good. Me not so, sometimes also make mistakes.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Yah. I can still follow. Just that the translation was not "perfect", so just checking if it's local lingo or perfect Grammas :smile:

Keep on talking. Quite fun following your chat :smile:

A rough translation should be good enough and if you need any translation ask whoami as he is good. Me not so, sometimes also make mistakes.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah dude! Ur bahasa better. Me at time long winded. Then to mix bahasa baku with Indon, dong. Oop! Stick to malay!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abang, kalau saya nak berbaul sama awak, saya terpaksa sebut "Abang". Kalau nak sebut "nick" awak...ampun tuanku! :smile:

hahaha ... boleh boleh datok ... malaysia boleh :biggrin:

dahulu che saya botak juga ...macam you :biggrin:

jangan tipu lah ... :biggrin:

saya ada minat leh......tetapi kereta takda minyak. Wang sudah habis . Pockollo .:(

pakai minyak masak lah ... :biggrin:

ok la saya cari kawan yang boleh tolong saya...tetapi terbanyak orang tak campur dengan orang miskin.

saya orang miskin . u campur saya boleh ?

we communicate the normal everyday use street language...
google translation is for school language :biggrin: