• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some common Malay words that are useful to know in JB

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, btw I forgot to add in "it" = ia. Anyone know how to pronounce dia and ia? Pronounce as da and ar?

ia = it, he, they, is, it is (sounds almost like saying the English word "ear."

dia = she, his, her, he (sounds like saying the Englsih word "deer."

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, the pig word is taboo for Muslim. Out of respect, this word is avoided unless necessary.

brudder ... oh brudder ...

you must be living in those stone age ah ??..
have you watch the malay news in malaysia channel..
or reading any malay newspaper ?
BABI is widely use now loh ...

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and i have no intention to impose mine. I am sharing my experience which might not be necessarily be agreeable by everyone.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sure thing bro.... your opinion is appreciated and respected. That is why we have migrated to another thread so as not to offend anyone

here. The idea is for everyone to enjoy whatever turns them on without hurting anyone's feelings.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and i have no intention to impose mine. I am sharing my experience which might not be necessarily be agreeable by everyone.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure thing bro.... your opinion is appreciated and respected. That is why we have migrated to another thread so as not to offend anyone

here. The idea is for everyone to enjoy whatever turns them on without hurting anyone's feelings.

Thanks man! I appreciate that.