• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some common Malay words that are useful to know in JB

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kita suruh Wuqi buka satu thread baru untuk kita talk cock sing song dalam bahasa melayu.Nanti orang dalam sini Marah sama kita sebab kita hijack..hehe

saya sokong kamu. apa kata you buka satu ?
tajuk: cakap burung nyanyi lagu ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semua mereka di-SBF sudal lepas 18 tahun. Disini tidak berfikir mereka tidak tahu hal.

Oh it is not a matter of know or don't know, I just think it is not appropriate in view of the intended audience of the living in JB forum. Maybe becos I'm an old auntie :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha sure...when you feel that you've improved you can visit the thread. Our level is only slightly above basic ..or at least mine anyway.

Good idea to have another thread, the conversations are too fast and too many for beginner like me to catch up :smile: