• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SOC Said Dr Chee Soon Juan Is Too Easy To Handle Compared with Little India Riot

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I no more in SPF not even re-service... All this fucking do not meaning anything for me...:p

You opposition IBs have hidden agenda to say about everything is bad in Singapore... You talking all this just to throw PAP out and than you guys turn to screwed Sinkies... Any difference???:biggrin:

We only screw pro PAP sinkies, get the difference? Asshole

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
abang tony,
not only his training course sucks!
his 20yrs experience also sucks! he is wasting his 20yrs in SOC and learning nothing!

a Malaysia / Thailand riot police with 2 yrs experience can handle things better than him!

WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

hmm....actually, it is one year experience, repeated twenty times.

pls UP me if my formula is correct, heehee. Thanks!