• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Election

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Electi

If CSJ could get 70% of the votes, LHL would die from heart attack. CSJ lucky to get back his deposit.

The West is PAP stronghold. I hope more people switch to vote CSJ to let him enter parliament. His one voice will be very loud and good opposition!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Electi

...I don't see how they can implement policies that are inclusive to both old & new Sporeans:confused:

As older Sporeans die off, the PAP will loose the support of new citizens, they may decide to support their own countrymen. I bet there are many aspiring political filipinos out there ready to take over. Or even PRC Sporeans.

That ah neh from ah neh land who stood as an independent in last GE is just one of the imported foreign shits trying to test his political foothold in sinkie land. There is nothing to stop pinoys and tiongs to try take over Govt by forming political parties helmed by their own country men. This is political reality in the future.

Should foreign imported shit politicians get sinapor involved in any political turbulence in SE Asia, it is the end of her non-alignment policy, the hall mark of political strategy of LKY from the beginning of sinapor as a sovereign country to stay free and remain friends to all and enemy to none.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That ah neh from ah neh land who stood as an independent in last GE is just one of the imported foreign shits trying to test his political foothold in sinkie land. There is nothing to stop pinoys and tiongs to try take over Govt by forming political parties helmed by their own country men. This is political reality in the future.

Should foreign imported shit politicians get sinapor involved in any political turbulence in SE Asia, it is the end of her non-alignment policy, the hall mark of political strategy of LKY from the beginning of sinapor as a sovereign country to stay free and remain friends to all and enemy to none.

When that happens, can only say sinkies deserved it for not voting opposition despite all the signs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The West is PAP stronghold. I hope more people switch to vote CSJ to let him enter parliament. His one voice will be very loud and good opposition!

If CSJ when elected to Parliament could thrash pappies Ministers in any robust debates, the future of SDP as a credible oppo party would be established. That said, it is up to BB residents to give him a chance.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...It will be very a tough fight for SDP, but I really, really hope Dr Chee wins.

If CSJ won, sinkies might get to see another fiery JBJ in Parliament to challenge pappies.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Csj is a lousy choice. Sending in the previous Sadasivam will be better than sending csj as voters there will be more familiar with him since he last contested there. Not that voters are not familiar with csj but they only know csj for all the wrong reasons. I expect pap to win by at least 60% at this point.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

ltk n sl spoke highly of botak when i spoke to them after last ge.

This botak Minister is a nice guy, a down to earth kek leng kia, who is likely to save sinapor going down the drain if and when made PM. He not likely to say sinapo belongs to every one because this kind of statement demoralises even the most patriotic local born sinkie.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

If CSJ won, sinkies might get to see another fiery JBJ in Parliament to challenge pappies.

If that ever happen and csj get verbal smacking one by one from pap mp, please be under no illusion that WP mp comes to his rescue. I know some opposition supporters expect WP to stand behind csj but csj ultimately need to answer for his own actions. WP is not oblige to follow his lead.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP minister and "down to earth" is an oxymoron.

When you get paid millions for screwing the citizens and zip around in Mercedes Benz S Class, it gives an all new meaning to "down to earth".

The only PAP minister who deserves the "down to earth" tag is Lim Swee Say. He cut to the chase and is not pretentious. He tells you straight to your face that "I feel so rich every month when I receive my CPF statement". That, to me, is down to earth.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP can send in any Tom, Dick and Harry for the contest and still win by a few streets.

Reason is that Dr Chee isn't useless but the brain of Singkie mind is so fuck up by PAP. ONCE PAP press the button, Singkie can't seems to see and think at all.

Anyway, I enjoy Dr Chee inspirational speeches. I look forward to hear him speak.

today 10am ( 21 Mar ) DPM Tharman will intro BB new candidate . Stay tune :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This botak Minister is a nice guy, a down to earth kek leng kia, who is likely to save sinapor going down the drain if and when made PM. He not likely to say sinapo belongs to every one because this kind of statement demoralises even the most patriotic local born sinkie.

he is very popular in his grc but has many ss buggers tagging along including a ktv owner. these buggers sell his name like crazy. likely to $ masuk pocket for favours shown.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

breaking news .......... it's murali vs csj! huat ah!

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better not CSJ, he machiam like schizo. I hope PAP send Yeo, then between 2 rotten apples at least same pedigree.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better not CSJ, he machiam like schizo. I hope PAP send Yeo, then between 2 rotten apples at least same pedigree.

He is the best to be sent into parliament! If you have watched his speeches during GE, clearly passion and not schizo.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is the best to be sent into parliament! If you have watched his speeches during GE, clearly passion and not schizo.

Only another schizo could say a schizo speech is great.

schizo are so passionate they can hear voices in their head so compelling and real it cannot be reasoned with.thats what makes them schizo.

Last edited: