• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So there is also a Birch Road in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
140937A0-2B92-47DF-ADA8-5EDCE815108A.jpeg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb ... 2am liao cannot sleep or nothing better to do than writing nonsense here.

Tomorrow you have no work because you are jobless :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you are worthless old woman that contributed nothing to our country :biggrin:
I am retired accountant that contributed much to Singapore from doing clear shit jobS to charity to participated in NDP AND still contributing MUCH to taxes from hefty property tax to medishield that I do not need. Whereas you are a clone of @AhMeng useless man and proven COWARD Criminal Bully hiding behind computer doing defamation of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s easy for slave traders or bystanders that did not offer sanctuary to fugitive slaves or lift a finger to help poor victims of persecution to open their ccb mouth and point their ccb fingers to call people that did the clear shit job as arrogant indeed.
It’s also easy for such people to say that they are happy and peaceful now after others have sacrificed to abolish slavery or clear whatever shit indeed.