• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So there is also a Birch Road in Singapore

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told @ginfreely she can't be financially sound if she can't afford GST on coffee. Her financial plan does not account for inflation , wonder how she can be an accountant if she never get the number right.

Accountants and finance managers like her had failed their elementary mathematics & basic economics.

Planning and preparing for long term retirement is a very big challenge. If she think that rental income can sustained then she is silly :whistling:

Many workers between the age of 40 to 60 still slog through their mid life even they have two properties.

So lcb must understand that to achieve a long term retirement is not just yelling and shouting.

Some people took 30 years to achieve it :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birch road? Bitch road? :biggrin:
1 alphabet makes so much difference.:biggrin:

You can find all the bitches at the nearby Petain Road and Flanders Square.

Birch Road has nice hotel: Penta Hotel. Cheap and good! :thumbsup:

AF1QipMw56HcDpqy2Kt4WeGHmFbd8licPkCG5bMRY2bu=s600

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was fired by her boss .... for being a endless trouble maker in the company
View attachment 61367
Cantonese whores and sons of whores are always proving themselves to be TOP smearer REPEATEDLY spewing evil lies of me. I am given almost seven months bonus is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny and real trouble makers are kt latha and LJ Mccully doing sexual harassment accusing a virgin to be a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese whores and sons of whores are always proving themselves to be TOP smearer REPEATEDLY spewing evil lies of me. I am given almost seven months bonus is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny and real trouble makers are kt latha and LJ Mccully doing sexual harassment accusing a virgin to be a slut.
Actually I am in the unfortunate league of Birch indeed murdered or fired by REAL trouble makers. At least he got justice with the killers being executed and those abetting killing being exiled while those trouble maker criminals that harmed me - and still harming me now - get away scot free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb alway think that renting out her one or two bedrooms are enough to cover her lifetime expenses.

She is a failed accountant & in the real world nobody like her :frown:
You are so useless and jealous man. I am not worried at all of my lifetime expenses. You should worry for yourself so useless to count on a job that you want to retire but can’t. While I have been living without a day job freely for so long and have absolutely no wish to have one back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my clone! :biggrin:
COWARD self entitled liar bully pretending to be someone else is your manipulator everyday proud activity. When are you going to ADMIT to stealing my photos and got the cheek to insult my oily face and telling filthy lies of me doing defamation of me? Wordsmith this is how the word admit is used. Do nothing wrong type is not called admit ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD self entitled liar bully pretending to be someone else is your manipulator everyday proud activity. When are you going to ADMIT to stealing my photos and got the cheek to insult my oily face and telling filthy lies of me doing defamation of me? Wordsmith this is how the word admit is used. Do nothing wrong type is not called admit ok?
Another way to use admit is: when is @AhMeng going to admit using clones like @wontonmee @Robert Half @Claire etc to bully me? Of course the answer is NEVER. Hypocrite coward criminal bully bastards are always double standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another way to use admit is: when is @AhMeng going to admit using clones like @wontonmee @Robert Half @Claire etc to bully me? Of course the answer is NEVER. Hypocrite coward criminal bully bastards are always double standard.
Denial after doing evil by manipulator is like breathing to them. No wonder they think others denying being a slut is lying when I am a virgin is a FACT that can withstand scrutiny by court.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wordsmith this is how the word admit is used. Do nothing wrong type is not called admit ok?
Only a fake wordsmith real manipulator bully will call a disease as “admit” when it is nothing wrong and not AIDS. While they do wrong themselves stealing slandering and harassing me AND admit nothing.