• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many people lining up tonight to yummy my penis

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually Tuesdays are the worst day of the week, but it is also a chance for my staff to ease off a little.

Tonight was different although I can't put a finger on it. There was more than the usual number of customers and quite a few ordered the special items on the menu

Deer penis and bull penis were in good demand and helped to boost takings. Sharks fin too, although nowadays many Westernised goons believe all the crap drummed into their brains by self-serving greenies.

Anyway, I'm so happy that a humble small restaurant owner like me can do so well.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very strong winds now so make sure that your plastic chairs are properly chained.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its no surprise that your patrons are just like you.......you guys are crazy.....Cant imagine you taking deer and bull penis in your assholes big though

they must be. Well carry on then if you all get your kicks this way.

Deer penis and bull penis were in good demand .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I infract besotted under " Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity" for this thread?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I infract besotted under " Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity" for this thread?

That would be capricious. But it does not preclude you from voluntarily consigning all your posts under that particular category. And bring along that lowly educated puppy of yours Cestbon. LOL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually Tuesdays are the worst day of the week, but it is also a chance for my staff to ease off a little.

Tonight was different although I can't put a finger on it. There was more than the usual number of customers and quite a few ordered the special items on the menu

Deer penis and bull penis were in good demand and helped to boost takings. Sharks fin too, although nowadays many Westernised goons believe all the crap drummed into their brains by self-serving greenies.

Anyway, I'm so happy that a humble small restaurant owner like me can do so well.

Don't tell me your Sichuan wife was sneaking around the accident scene and stole Ma Chi's Sichuan penis to be served in your restaurant? Bad boy!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Deer penis and bull penis were in good demand and helped to boost takings.
hahaha...bro, good for u,,,,u should also consider Bullshits in your menu....it is the most popular dish with sbf forummers.

Last edited: