• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you mean my sifu can astra travelling from one place to another? no wonder he is so enlightened....i think he is in very deep mediation now...astral travelling from one place to another at his own pleasure....i must learn this secret too...:smile:

Don't say you confuse even Tuayapeh also blur ..:wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Handsome ehh, tonight no business har on the streets har? :rolleyes:

Try to learn screen capture in your phone lah, remember to take out Starhub Network next time,
WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lived in Singapore of course use Starhub lah :wink: which drifter you talking about ?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We just received PM from our master to come in and play ..:wink:

Our master not fair !!! Never PM us to tell us to come in here . Lucky I saw this thread and come in look look see :wink: where is that tua Bui akia ? Run away Liao ? :wink: