• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
B3F1B5E2-9000-4BDE-8D65-A1215F0A3490-1222-000000C6E96AA079.jpg

Knn you all still cannot stop and let it go ah? Stop liao la everyone.

DorkVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this nick , we share information among ourselves who know the sercret . Keep guessing there's 10 of us here :rolleyes:

For what? Leongsam already said the other day that the majority here posts with online persona so do not take anyone here seriously. If someone PM me and tells me something about himself or other forummers, i will just acknowledge politely. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Tot U N Him Quite Pally

images

Aiyah, say anything u like lah, u know jolly well I have been monitoring him before you two quarreled. U exposé his pic, but you let me start the threat, where got push the blame to you? Be glad I'm at your side, chao ah neh, LOL

But, you and him quite pally at one point of time, rite ? Lots of postings and interactions. Why suddenly you guys attack drifter ? :confused:

Should I suspect the frog too ? :*:

I only have issue with his loudmouth regarding religious stuff.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clones War

The defendant can't defend himself, he sent his hordes of clones to defend him and attacking people, LOL

It's pathetic :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He has many clones by now. He can up his clones points easily. But Leong's introduction of InfP sale has leveled the playing field.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For what? Leongsam already said the other day that the majority here posts with online persona so do not take anyone here seriously. If someone PM me and tells me something about himself or other forummers, i will just acknowledge politely. :biggrin:

Yes , u never treated members here seriously too . My secret agents have told me in the surface you add members points but behind them you zap them when they are fighting with another members with your clones :biggrin: creating a image that their enemy have zap them . Well done ! :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write Too Much, Reveals More.

The only person to be blamed is his fucking drifter self. He is just too dumb. Well, sinkies are like that.

Everyone has a chance to divulge his secrets or tracks if he's too quick and confident enough to write. Clones may not be the best way to cover your tracks too.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Write Too Much, Reveals More.

You all headache lah. Don't quarrel liao please. I also like to quarrel last time, but since my health scare last month, I realise that everything also not important. Health is.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight !!!

street-fighter-minifigs.jpg

What cheapskate? I am using samsung galaxy note 1 you know. at least its not a stupid iPhone. The note has that swift typing style but sometimes the spelling or words can be wrong. Still outside so i didn't read this forum here today later i go back and look up theThai thread also missed put on blasting that drifter

I have the same issue with typing on my Android too. That's why I won't use it for posting. Drain away the batt power quickly. No batt and you are outside means siao liao.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Tot U N Him Quite Pally

But, you and him quite pally at one point of time, rite ? Lots of postings and interactions. Why suddenly you guys attack drifter ? :confused:

Should I suspect the frog too ? :*:

I only have issue with his loudmouth regarding religious stuff.

Pally? He likes Screwball to sing his praises during his sparring with the late Ramseth, thats when he start to get arrogant and making the the religion section his own kingdom. The religion is there for a reason, but what posts he dun like, he just infracts without anyone stopping him. If its like that, whats the use of the religion section when one cant even voice their own religion?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visiting Chang E ?

mid-autumn-fairy-chang-e-vector-material-19_15-5500.jpg

You all headache lah. Don't quarrel liao please. I also like to quarrel last time, but since my health scare last month, I realise that everything also not important. Health is.

You mean very soon you will be visiting Chang E ? I suppose that you have been humbled by your near death experience and physical weakness.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Visiting Chang E ?

[COLOR="blue"]You mean very soon you will be visiting Chang E ? I suppose that you have been humbled by your near death experience and physical weakness.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Wait till you encounter yours :D

I wonder if Chang Er wear panty or not? :confused:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everyone has a chance to divulge his secrets or tracks if he's too quick and confident enough to write. Clones may not be the best way to cover your tracks too.

Drifter nick is very complicated . There's not only 2 persons sharing the nick which he claims . I'm guessing about 3 or 4 people . sometimes I don't even know whose using his nick at that moment . One of them using drifter nick is very good at psychological games . Don't be fool by him . Sometimes the one PM you is not the same person who posted hours ago in the forum :cool: that's why before he leave this forum he did said 2013 going to be a exciting year for Sammyboy .

DorkVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes , u never treated members here seriously too . My secret agents have told me in the surface you add members points but behind them you zap them when they are fighting with another members with your clones :biggrin: creating a image that their enemy have zap them . Well done ! :cool:

What secret agents? It was posted in the open forum by a moniker nonsense leh. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Drifter nick is very complicated . There's not only 2 persons sharing the nick which he claims . I'm guessing about 3 or 4 people . sometimes I don't even know whose using his nick at that moment . One of them using drifter nick is very good at psychological games . Don't be fool by him . Sometimes the one PM you is not the same person who posted hours ago in the forum :cool: that's why before he leave this forum he did said 2013 going to be a exciting year for Sammyboy .

You throwing smoke bombs har Drifter? LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Right

Pally? He likes Screwball to sing his praises during his sparring with the late Ramseth, thats when he start to get arrogant and making the the religion section his own kingdom. The religion is there for a reason, but what posts he dun like, he just infracts without anyone stopping him. If its like that, whats the use of the religion section when one cant even voice their own religion?

I see. I suppose that was 4 years ago in 2008 when this SB forum was re-introduced ? But, now it is always quiet. Atheism cannot survive without the science card that they claimed that they have got.

Yes, the infraction thing was exactly the same thing what the US science community had done to many innocent and noob scientists who might also be agnostic atheists themselves too. That's not freedom.

I have to fight another front which is in the west (US and possibly GB) nowadays.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preez Lah I'm Not That Ghia See Lah

Wait till you encounter yours :biggrin:

I wonder if Chang Er wear panty or not? :confused:

Aiyo, why so sensitive. Sorry hor, I'm not so ghia see. I always consult God for any situation or tactical movement. That's the reason why I'm NOT fearful. That's the GOOD point of being saved. A saved person is not weak in spirit. Let alone compromising standard. :wink:

Obviously, arrogance is not a good thing.

DorkVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

In a forum where i am dealing with dubious clone accounts, it takes an asshole to deal with other assholes. I find that many forummers here can be easily bought over by points. A reflection why the PAP keeps winning erections after erections. :biggrin: