• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time stamp!

Think drift running some pet biz in this forum? Mai disturb him liao.

U dun think its funny when he can argue nonstop with jah for many pages but "tired" of defending himself? He didn't even make an efforts to prove that he's there, lol

And for your info, there are 2 people who suppose to meet him in Japan, both tio fly aeroplaned, he dun even offer to pass his Jap no. to the people who wanna meet him, haha

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol, so this is one of drifter's clone, and 1 more alamaking69erection? I wonder who the last 1 sharing it, haha. I know 3 liao, lol

When I said you and tonychat are whoring for points here , you straight away accuse me being drifter clone . It's a know facts that you guys are points seekers here , everyone knows that its not a secret anymore . Whose alamaking69erection ? I don't even know who !

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I said you and tonychat are whoring for points here , you straight away accuse me being drifter clone . It's a know facts that you guys are points seekers here , everyone knows that its not a secret anymore . Whose alamaking69erection ? I don't even know who !

There are at least 9 people higher points than me, why you only pin point me? Haha

Seriously, so many idiots and clones helping Drifter here. He must be very proud :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This LOSER SuperMod account is shared between erection2011, drifter, Raiders and and and and..... guess who is using it now... :rolleyes:

I do not use this account and I do not need to use a fake moderator account. Those of you who do not like this supermod account, please pm Sam to ban it. I am the first one to support this decision.

DorkVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not use this account and I do not need to use a fake moderator account. Those of you who do not like this supermod account, please pm Sam to ban it. I am the first one to support this decision.

Fake moderator account? :eek: You need to visit your local optician. To me it's just an ordinary clone account. :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are at least 9 people higher points than me, why you only pin point me? Haha

Seriously, so many idiots and clones helping Drifter here. He must be very proud :biggrin:

It not about who having the highest point but whose whoring for points :rolleyes: Did you not open whoring for points here ? You call people idiot for helping drifter ? when I point out the facts about you . why not you said Sam leong helping drifter to insult you in other thread ? You are impossible .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fake moderator account? :eek: You need to visit your local optician. To me it's just an ordinary clone account. :biggrin:

Just get rid of it as you deem fit. I created this account for a few of them to have fun. One idiot changed the password almost immediately and monopolise it. I know who is behind it and Im just acting blur. To the person monopolising it, please do not take my friendship for granted, AND, I'm not stupid.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Drifter, if you can read this:

1) You self owned yourself
2) Dun blame people for exposing you
3) Instead of defending yourself or admitting you lying, you threaten people with real life photo, zapping and trolling
4) Do you realise not even 1 seniors helping you here? Ok, maybe Narong and Teacher asked me to stop, but thats it, they dun side you

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just get rid of it as you deem fit. I created this account for a few of them to have fun. One idiot changed the password almost immediately and monopolise it. I know who is behind it and Im just acting blur. To the person monopolising it, please do not take my friendship for granted, AND, I'm not stupid.

Raiders, I'm not going to quarrel with you, you can choose not to reply or involve in this matter. But if you start to defend yourself, then name the guy using the account, what do you mean you acting blur? Dun leave anything hanging halfway, you get yourself in the middle of this too, mai angry hor...

And by the way, erection is out of sg holiday, in a plane right now, so who is using this account is even more obvious.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders, I'm not going to quarrel with you, you can choose not to reply or involve in this matter. But if you start to defend yourself, then name the guy using the account, what do you mean you acting blur? Dun leave anything hanging halfway, you get yourself in the middle of this too, mai angry hor...

And by the way, erection is out of sg holiday, in a plane right now, so who is using this account is even more obvious.

I think everyone knows. Spare him the blushes by not naming him directly lah. Im enjoying my peace in my life now and do not want to get involved. The reason why I replied just now is because people are accusing me of using the supermod moniker which im not.

So please leave me out of this mess. Thank you brother.