• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT is getting from bad to worse....here's why....

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
from what i know, they have pple in plain clothes, probably from isd, going around the stations to look out for mysterious pple and objects.

I'm pleased to know that if & when SG economy nose dives & crashes, ISD will still be hiring people for this kind of work, why don't we all form a queue & specifically ask for this job, sounds like a good job to me, everyday take mrt for free & knowing that you are helping out the economy.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..when the MRT station super pack (like Jurong East) detonate it,,,the resulting panic etc will create even more damage as people will be trampling each other,,,and some will even jump over the railings

thanks for suggesting Jurong, a lot of AhTiongs there.

..however,, in sinkie land,,how to get bomb??? this is not like in US movies....

SAF didn't teach you well enough or maybe they removed "improvised explosives" from their training manual liao.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pleased to know that if & when SG economy nose dives & crashes, ISD will still be hiring people for this kind of work, why don't we all form a queue & specifically ask for this job, sounds like a good job to me, everyday take mrt for free & knowing that you are helping out the economy.

You mean you actually believe this really is happening? :rolleyes: