• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SMRT CEO replacement underway

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very dangerous for an Empress Dowager hiding behind the Forbidden Curtain and interfering in government.History has shown that it will lead to disaster,ruin and downfall of the regime and grave sufferings of the common folks.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did indicate 2 weeks ago that cabinet had forced the 3 clowns to apologise. I also indicated that CEO would go.

The discreet search has begun and one of those approached is the previous American CEO of HK MTR.

The political capital has been damaged and surprises can no longer be tolerated. The previous CEO of LTA was removed when the HK press revealed the return of faulty carriages and the Minister was not notified.

The recently appointed Chairman has done his assessment and it is likely that professional qualified in rolling stock operations will be recruited for key management positions.

The fear is that no one qualified will touch this poisoned chalice and thus the secrecy. On identification of a willing candidate, the Chairman has been asked cover the CEO role.

I am sure not only Singaporeans but SMRT employees will welcome this overdue change.
It is indeed good news to prove that army general is not capable to run a commercial entity, but the worse news is our next PM may come from another paper General again:(

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wont surprise me one bit. The board shuffle only brought in more people from ST, all from Aunty Ho’s stronghold. That speaks volumes. It shows that Khaw and Cabinet have no teeth. That is until the flooded train tracks.

Let’s see what happens. Is the PAP or Aunty Ho stronger?
Aunty Ho also gave Goodyear a freak when he stepped into her territory. Todate, no one knows what Goodyear has discovered under secreacy act. I suspect it has to do with Aunty Ho's losing all our money through her overseas gambling spree.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say ranjiao change what ceo means higher pay means commuters pay more. But my uncle say nevermind the delays is good for skivers going to work late and don't need pay fare.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aunty Ho also gave Goodyear a freak when he stepped into her territory. Todate, no one knows what Goodyear has discovered under secreacy act. I suspect it has to do with Aunty Ho's losing all our money through her overseas gambling spree.

That bottle of wine was labeled " good year", until Auntie Ho tasted it & declare, it was a "bad year"...ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say ranjiao change what ceo means higher pay means commuters pay more. But my uncle say nevermind the delays is good for skivers going to work late and don't need pay fare.

Skivers now can ask the train providers to issue excuse chits...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Political change MUST come first before real improvements can happen-like so many post already mentioned, the power "behind" that appoint key appointment holders must change first.
But if people continue to behave like sheeps, than they deserve no better.
Is the appointment of LTA /SMRT chiefs come under purview of key officials that must be cleared with the EP ?-who has been very quiet on such matters of national significance. Imagine if one TCB is now the EP-will he have kept quiet or will he do an improved version of OTC and ask questions. Even Devan Nair spoke up on doctors-but under "influence"!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed good news to prove that army general is not capable to run a commercial entity, but the worse news is our next PM may come from another paper General again:(

Sinkies can stop all that rubbish.
If not, bend over to be tiewed and kanned and fucked just like before.
With you and your family as well.
Sinkies get what they deserved.
No more, no less

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was the Minister who didn't want the MRT? Looks like his fears were realized, just not in the way he imagined it!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Political change MUST come first before real improvements can happen-like so many post already mentioned, the power "behind" that appoint key appointment holders must change first.
But if people continue to behave like sheeps, than they deserve no better.
Is the appointment of LTA /SMRT chiefs come under purview of key officials that must be cleared with the EP ?-who has been very quiet on such matters of national significance. Imagine if one TCB is now the EP-will he have kept quiet or will he do an improved version of OTC and ask questions. Even Devan Nair spoke up on doctors-but under "influence"!
Agree, the rot needs to be stopped from the top.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
Let's not kid ourselves. A change in the CEO might not be able to turn the tables around. Imagine a new CEO in place and those tracks and/or signal faults continue to plague the system. The chips on their table is running low...

Fatty paper general to replace useless one is a good idea, Pls standby uber cab job.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join a bank like wong cunt sing ...most likely one, that, his 'parent company' owns....no need to draw a picture right? "members have their privilege".
Cannot current trend is rid younger ones for older fart. Any,younger than him will be intern, how abt send him to pedra branca kua zui

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are going to change one scholar paper general with another, might as well don't change as this is as good as prisoner A changing underwear with prisoner B when they asked for a change of underwear.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot current trend is rid younger ones for older fart. Any,younger than him will be intern, how abt send him to pedra branca kua zui

You mean he go there to become a million dollar light house keeper?. He will go, the money is good.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u think there is a population ponzi underway? so can sell state land at high price for the state reserves.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the more amazing part was they could force Ho Ching to give way.

Nobody can force Ho Jinx to give way. They had to pay the price for her consent.

According to a little bird from the West, Ho Jinx has been promised more say in the kitty banks of Familee.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is precedence but the press will never reveal it. The latest was the removal of LTA CEO over the faulty trains. The first SAF scholar to be removed was PS MTI, same batch as LHL for misleading LHL during OSA. Had to find work in HK. Came back to a GLC and took a minor role.

The examples you gave are nobodies to the public. I will only believe when i see high-profile somebody like ng yat chung or desmond quek (3-star general/CDF) sacked and not parachuted to head another glc.