• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Smokers Songbo? Haha

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Some of them has the portable printer in their sling bag. And they have a small cam on the front. These losers are always in pairs, because if they were alone sure get whacked. I find them very gian png, hard up to catch people. What a way to make a living, I would be embarrassed to know anyone who does this. I find them very revolting, on par with the pap voters.
Usually retirees... Lol :biggrin: probably contract employee with low base salary and add on commission based on number of tickets issued.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN in my uncle's book nea can train real dogs with smoke detector and GPS tag deploy island wide to catch smokers KNN don't need pay salary KNN
I agree with your wise uncle. Let them be jobless and find meaningful work. The guys can be pimps and the girls can be prostitutes. At least I consider that as productive and meaningful work. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Usually retirees... Lol :biggrin: probably contract employee with low base salary and add on commission based on number of tickets issued.
I have not seen retirees, usually only younger ones. Has to be commission-based like you said, else no motivation for those losers.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smoking is a filthy habit, like chewing gum, and should be banned.

101% agree!

The worst part is second hand smoke is more dangerous for human health than first hand smoke. What this means is that these shitass smokers are not only causing early death to themselves (they deserve it anyway), but are also causing early deaths to innocent bystanders.

This imposes unnecessary burdens on a country’s sick care ahem I mean health care system. The medical resources would be better used elsewhere. Therefore, the Sinkie Government should do the right thing and make it illegal for doctors, public or private, to treat smokers for lung cancer and other smoking related ie SELF INFLICTED medical conditions. This will drastically reduce the burden on the medical sector ahem I mean promote better allocation of scarce resources.

Sinkie Government should not just install CCTVs, it should use it in injection with face recognition technology. Smokers will then be identified against the NRIC photos database. Those so identified will receive a letter confirming that henceforth they will be denied medical treatment in all Sinkieland’s medical facilities for lung cancer and other smoking related medical conditions. Any doctors caught giving them such treatment will have their licenses revoked.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
101% agree!

The worst part is second hand smoke is more dangerous for human health than first hand smoke. What this means is that these shitass smokers are not only causing early death to themselves (they deserve it anyway), but are also causing early deaths to innocent bystanders.

This imposes unnecessary burdens on a country’s sick care ahem I mean health care system. The medical resources would be better used elsewhere. Therefore, the Sinkie Government should do the right thing and make it illegal for doctors, public or private, to treat smokers for lung cancer and other smoking related ie SELF INFLICTED medical conditions. This will drastically reduce the burden on the medical sector ahem I mean promote better allocation of scarce resources.

Sinkie Government should not just install CCTVs, it should use it in injection with face recognition technology. Smokers will then be identified against the NRIC photos database. Those so identified will receive a letter confirming that henceforth they will be denied medical treatment in all Sinkieland’s medical facilities for lung cancer and other smoking related medical conditions. Any doctors caught giving them such treatment will have their licenses revoked.
You sounds like you wrote in to NEA propose draw yellow line in kopitiam to split smoking and non smoking area.:roflmao:
Effective way remove the problem root, end all global cigarette makers. Factory shut down, thousands laid off, where u putting these thousands laid off people who also need to feed the family?:roflmao:
I agree with you, the one invented cigarette is a sinner, those produce is a sinner, those import for sales is a sinner.:roflmao:

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sounds like you wrote in to NEA propose draw yellow line in kopitiam to split smoking and non smoking area.:roflmao:

I will not waste my time with such a useless idea. In Sinkieland's hot weather, kopitiams must have ceiling fans. So the yellow line will be bloody useless, the fans will blow the second hand smoke emitted by these shitass smokers into the non smoking area. Discerning non-smokers must eat in more expensive air conditioned places like food court. In other words, in addition to paying taxes to fund unnecessary transfer payments (like universal healthcare, universal pension, universal this and that) the good people have to pay more of their hard earned money just to avoid health hazards like smokers emitting second hand smoke.

Effective way remove the problem root, end all global cigarette makers. Factory shut down, thousands laid off, where u putting these thousands laid off people who also need to feed the family?:roflmao:

By your logic, opium and all narcotics should be legalised since all those low level "workers" will be without a job. Those who are laid off by cigarette factories are so useless they cannot do any other job? If that is the case, they and their families deserve to starve to death.

I agree with you, the one invented cigarette is a sinner, those produce is a sinner, those import for sales is a sinner.:roflmao:

The biggest sinners are the smokers themselves. Nobody point a gun at them and forced them to smoke. They are a health hazard not just to themselves but also to innocent bystanders through second hand smoke.

The prevalence of this disgusting habit of smoking is higher among those in low SES - construction workers, security guards, bus drivers, blah, blah, blah. What so stressful about these mindless menial jobs? Most in low SES pay no income tax. Yet they are so thick skinned as to want subsidized "healthcare" ahem I mean sick care when they are stricken with SELF INFLICTED diseases like lung cancer.

Medical resources are limited. Every hour of a doctor's time that is wasted on treating these people is an hour that could be more productively used on another more deserving patient. Even if they pay full price for treatment, it also means the doctor's time is misallocated and private doctors are also trained using public funds. Therefore, the solution is to ban all doctors, public and private, from treating smokers for SELF INFLICTED diseases like lung cancer. Stupid people should be made to bear the consequences of their POOR CHOICES.