• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Smelly Poor Sinkies Stuck By Train Faults At Circle Line And Joo Koon-Jurong East Line!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A signal fault held up train service in both directions on the Circle Line for more than two hours during morning peak on Wednesday (Nov 15).

Rail operator SMRT first tweeted at 6.28am, warning commuters that trains are moving slower between Buona Vista and HarbourFront stations.

"We are investigating the fault," it added.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ys-trains-on-circle-line-on-wednesday-morning

In a second train delay on Wednesday morning (15 November), commuters were advised to add 30 minutes travel time between Jurong East and Joo Koon on the East West Line (EWL) due to a train fault at Joo Koon.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/second-train-delay-hits-ewl-commuters-wednesday-morning-004854684.html

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
23559655_1635998213128171_8293711798657579520_n.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the circle, be moving, bye, bye & bye!...SMRT who will own up, to the breakdowns now, bye, bye & bye!.will the circle, be moving, bye, bye, & bye!
( sung to the tune of " will the circle be unbroken)...

Listen folks!...this is the new norm. If they start accessing the productivity level of the Singapore workers, please include the government inefficiencies plus the time & money lost, in getting to work.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, the transport per se have not been the issue. The issue since the Saw era is competency, capability, cronyism, etc in Govt leadership, family members with vested interest and the efficacy of the current scholar system and the assumption and classification of potential at age 18.

In Jan 2012, they made the move that incorporates the "Singapore Model" and not only has it failed miserably but they seemed lost at sea on how to fix it. Just a year ago, Khaw was giving press reports about improving KPIs, then he started massaging the message about the figures. Even then he was talking about bringing experts etc.

Nobody really cares if the trains are slow, breakdown every now and then. We have gone past that stage. Its like Singapore soccer. Do we even think we can win a tournament even a minor one. And sports as a whole. We spend more time on the inapt administrators.

who cares about the 70percent riff raff peasants anyway... let them walk to their destinations.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not using twitter. However I do use Spore's public transport.

Who would have thought that you need a twitter account to find out if the trains are running on a day that I plan to go out.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straits times just reported a train to train collision that happen at 8am in jookoon station with injuries. No other details reported.

This is becoming an international malu joke. I believe all asean leaders laughing at lhl during the recent meeting.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
301496B2-5875-430C-9C18-D9286E1414CC.jpeg
best laksa i have ever had while taking day off from fixing smrt issues. hum all buried in gravy to keep them cooking. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Straits times just reported a train to train collision that happen at 8am in jookoon station with injuries. No other details reported.

This is becoming an international malu joke. I believe all asean leaders laughing at lhl during the recent meeting.

SMRT trains are now tailgating each other?

23509494_1991527657785348_3771753108357797109_o.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pity no dead sinkies yet.

UPDATE: Twenty-three injured passengers have been conveyed to hospitals, majority sustained minor injuries.

The platform at Joo Koon MRT Station has been partially cordoned off following an incident between 2 trains. SCDF vehicles were also spotted outside Joo Koon station, where a train fault was reported earlier on Wednesday morning.

23593583_10155346896927572_6398571753761052875_o.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say don't be surprise some sinkie actually happy having free rides and go work late. He say among the 23 injuries a handful must be thinking how much money can get compensation from smrt.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity no dead sinkies yet.

UPDATE: Twenty-three injured passengers have been conveyed to hospitals, majority sustained minor injuries.

The platform at Joo Koon MRT Station has been partially cordoned off following an incident between 2 trains. SCDF vehicles were also spotted outside Joo Koon station, where a train fault was reported earlier on Wednesday morning.

23593583_10155346896927572_6398571753761052875_o.jpg

I expect compensation payout in the millions to the injured.