• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Smelly Poor Sinkies Stuck By Train Faults At Circle Line And Joo Koon-Jurong East Line!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s exactly how they operate. All negatives are interpreted as positives.

We are playing with providence, the day is coming nearer when the news will say, 23 dead instead or 23 hurt. When will Singaporeans change the government?? The entire transport system management is the reflection of the government management system & that is rotting. The EWL was testing their signals for months now, when you travel along the EWL you hear the announcement informing you of this, Joo Koon Stretch was opened on 21st October, 2017...it is not an old stretch of rail!!!

When will the Singapore people wake up & take a good look at their leaders????. Will the next news be... MRT ACCIDENT, 23 DEAD???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone please own up and be prepared to get fired...except the CEO.

The CEO like the rest of the management Volunteered for the job, they can't be fired, they have to volunteer to resign; while the lesser mortals are contract workers...fire the lot....you still can hire more by the planeloads from Malaysia, Pinas, India & our Comrade land PRC...or even ROC, or PRC/HK rail personnels...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no one resign or gets fired? Are we still living in a real world?

If you had done this shit job in The Sims, your game character would have been fired!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no one resign or gets fired? Are we still living in a real world?

If you had done this shit job in The Sims, your game character would have been fired!

I have done a shit job....my boss will call the security up, pack my things in a box, log me out of all office servers, return all security passes etc.. & be give a WC...WALKING CERTIFICATE. The only difference I guess is, I didn't volunteered for the job, I was employed by the company.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have already predicted years ago that we will become more like Pinoyland, India and China-i.e going backwards.
Its a no brainer that when you bring in millions of people from a particular country/countries , you will be affected by their work culture/influenced by them eg the hepatitis death in SGH due to negligence-how many foreigners are involved.?
Look at the' fake' PhD from India in NTU and fake doctor from Myanmar in one public hospital ect2.

Now we have 23 people injured in train collision in Joo Koon-and things can only get worst.
The 70% deserved voted for it and thoroughly deserved it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Even Switzerland has train accidents once in a while. As long as it does not happen too often it should be acceptable.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Switzerland has train accidents once in a while. As long as it does not happen too often it should be acceptable.
But what is the Swiss Ministers pay?
You are suppose to get monkeys if you pay peanuts-not multimillion dollars salaries pa

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say this is due to minus add minus become plus.

you are fucking funny......
my auntie says she everyday go temple pray that the rich become poor and the poor become rich

dont work leh.... instead the rich become richer and the highly paid PAP chobolans become even more chobolan

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
23559655_1635998213128171_8293711798657579520_n.jpg

I love the smiley face! That's so... me! :smile::smile::smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are fucking funny......
my auntie says she everyday go temple pray that the rich become poor and the poor become rich

dont work leh.... instead the rich become richer and the highly paid PAP chobolans become even more chobolan

The reason is that the PAP kakis go temple pray also, they pay more offerings to the gods, & the gods are easily bribe; that is why your auntie, prayer can never be heard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are playing with providence, the day is coming nearer when the news will say, 23 dead instead or 23 hurt. When will Singaporeans change the government?? The entire transport system management is the reflection of the government management system & that is rotting. The EWL was testing their signals for months now, when you travel along the EWL you hear the announcement informing you of this, Joo Koon Stretch was opened on 21st October, 2017...it is not an old stretch of rail!!!

When will the Singapore people wake up & take a good look at their leaders????. Will the next news be... MRT ACCIDENT, 23 DEAD???

Pappies like to harp on terrorists bombing the mrt.....now Guess they themselves beat ISIS to it. Next accident might be fatal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies like to harp on terrorists bombing the mrt.....now Guess they themselves beat ISIS to it. Next accident might be fatal

I shudder to think...imagine a brand new line, you have this kind of accident.....it must be the signal timing...or the driver?? or the commuters, didn't agree to pay for fare increases of 15% & they blame Quak,quak, quak....Quack will say it is karma.

Let us pray that, no lives are lost....but with this inefficiencies permeating from the people running the country, to the people running the transportation system, namely the trains...we shudder! to think!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Train collision only 27 minor and 2 major injuries, I say this guy should be promoted to Generalissimo or Field Martial

Photo 3-11-17, 8 16 44 AM.jpg