• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slander of Edmund Ng

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform party, has been wrongfully accuse of being the nicks in this forum.

Someone is out to slander him, dat much is clear.

For your info, I attend RP open house, the people there r very nice and friendly. I also saw Edmund before, he is a good chap, sincere. I believe Edmund is not responsible for the various nonsense posted here.

Whoever slander Edmund is nothing but a LITERATE IDIOT!

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone from WP is trying to frame Edmund.

Dat person is advise to stop posting here, go help WP instead. The oppositions r weak in SG.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform party, has been wrongfully accuse of being the nicks in this forum.

For your info, I attend RP open house, the people there r very nice and friendly. I also saw Edmund before, he is a good chap, sincere. I believe Edmund is not responsible for the various nonsense posted here.

did my pet snake with short legs and nerdy botak head slither into that meeting? ok! i got the answer: he won't dare too.

did the "20+" sddpies who claim to be RP supporters present themselves there?
ok! got it! NO! of course! with the nerd's scheme exposed, how daring could they continue to be claiming that once more.

did lamei who are trying to suck up to KJ present herself there?
ok! definitely no. her flirt&destroy tactic is powerless against RP boss, KJ.

LOL!! and ng teck siong was definitely missing too. why huh?:confused:

greatleaderkim

How can you all deframe my great leader ER Edmund Ng?

He is the greatest and wonderful leader and general and comrade of all times. ER Edmund Ng is even greater than my beloved leader Kim Jong Il. Without the wisdom of ER Edmund Ng, I can never even learned how to con my other comrades their hard earned money with bullshit Singapore SEO and Internet courses.

ER Edmund Ng had great wisdom and brains greater than the Lee Kuan Yew.

Please voted ER Edmund Ng my great leader into power, he confirm can used the bulldozer left over by Lee Hsien Loong to bulldoze his way if any fcukers blocked his way to wealth and riches.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Nobody could slander him if he didn't do it. Simple as that. The best weapon against slander is to have the truth on your side.

Goh Meng Seng

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody could slander him if he didn't do it. Simple as that. The best weapon against slander is to have the truth on your side.

Goh Meng Seng

What is the truth? Which is black and which is white? Has anyone seeked legal redemption in the name of justice?

This is nothing but a clever spin to create a web of deception. Who are the target audience? People like you and me, the sheeple (as opposed to people). Our dear agent(s) provocateur(s) are well versed in the art of disinformation. The game has only just begun.

Sit back, relax, and watch the story unfold. Tea has never tasted this bitter!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
your guess is as good as mine :p:p:p

Yep suddenly more and more parties mentioned to be here. At first SDP and NSP, then now RP and WP. Expect SDA/SPP soon. Only the PAP hasn't been mentioned.

Can't imagine all the opposition parties have been here all this time and no one noticed.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What is the truth? Which is black and which is white? Has anyone seeked legal redemption in the name of justice?

This is nothing but a clever spin to create a web of deception. Who are the target audience? People like you and me, the sheeple (as opposed to people). Our dear agent(s) provocateur(s) are well versed in the art of disinformation. The game has only just begun.

Sit back, relax, and watch the story unfold. Tea has never tasted this bitter!

I find it quite intriguing indeed. I took a look at The Stud and all his postings, he started a thread attacking SDP then all others are about defending Edmund Ng, nearly to a state of spamming, repeating the same message again and again! And it is strange that in one posting, he claimed that Melvin Tan and I "hated" Edmund Ng! Why would he say that? If he is not Edmund Ng himself, how could he come to such conclusions? Edmund Ng told him so? But he should ask me first on whether I really hate Edmund Ng!

There is no need to do all these, really.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're too aggressive, even with your words. The correct way to say it is, against slander, the truth is the best defence, not weapon.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yep suddenly more and more parties mentioned to be here. At first SDP and NSP, then now RP and WP. Expect SDA/SPP soon. Only the PAP hasn't been mentioned.

Can't imagine all the opposition parties have been here all this time and no one noticed.

with the GE due in 2011, it's not unusual that the folks are getting a bit busy around this corner :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ZhuDe

He is a real PIGshit, Bull is too good for him. Cheater indeed. Not surprise to hear he cheated people's hard earned money.

He helped those poor and handicap people serving as decoy in order to "COVER" his real motive.

He claimed to be a CEO, my gosh.....a CEO that runs a one man show company?
He can never be humble.

Edmund Ng is very naive, opened an employment company without knowing that he required to obtain a permit MOM. In the end, his company got raid by MOM after the last GE.

One more secret, he is so naive that he didn't even know that GRC was started way back with 3 man GRC and eventually increased to 4, 5 and now 6. He thought GRC was all along 5 to 6 man. Can this kind of person be a politician? :(

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not PAP, why we must post negetive issues :-

1) Dr Chee Soon Juan
2) Chiam See Tong
3) Low Thia Kiang
4) Goh Meng Seng
5) Steve Chia
6) Edmund Ng
7) Ng E Jay

and our fellow opposition

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't trust anyone even if one who purportedly appeals for unity among the opposition.

Dr Anthony Ng Chiew Kiat is ask for resign from NSP during Dr Edmund Ng was Organising Secretary in NSP.

He still a good and best friend and supporter to Dr Edmund Ng. We had opposition spirit

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kind of gullible aren't you?

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our late JBJ also help him in court.

After 2006 GE, He facing a lot problem from PAP like Dr Chee Soon Juan, Teng Liang Hong and Francis Seow.

We are opposition fighter. We shall help each other

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our late JBJ also help him in court.

After 2006 GE, He facing a lot problem from PAP like Dr Chee Soon Juan, Teng Liang Hong and Francis Seow.

We are opposition fighter. We shall help each other

HA! Help each other you say? Let's say all AP reached some kind of consensus, I bet the teeth and claws will start showing once it comes to who will be in power.

Come on! They are in diff. political party because of diff. political view, anyhow whack together just to win a few seats?

Your view quite laughable.