• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slander of Edmund Ng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Being such a shameless bastard, I am sure that you are nonchalant about appearing on newspaper abt your adulterous affair. Where is dat PRC whore now after you close your shop? Selling in Geylang?

BTW since you said you know me, when are you going to sue me as you have threaten to do so?

LOL! How could I find fault with people like you who like to provide me the opportunity to have positive media exposure? Thanks dude! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! How could I find fault with people like you who like to provide me the opportunity to have positive media exposure? Thanks dude! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Why am I not surprise that you are proud to have your adulterous affair with that tampines PRC bitch announced to the whole of singapore? :rolleyes:

So when are you going to sue me for defaming you since you claim you know me? :rolleyes: No action means it what I have said is the truth :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why am I not surprise that you are proud to have your adulterous affair with that tampines PRC bitch announced to the whole of singapore? :rolleyes:

So when are you going to sue me for defaming you since you claim you know me? :rolleyes: No action means it what I have said is the truth :wink:

To your disappointment, Newpaper didn't even dare to mention any "dubious assertions" of yours in the report! :wink:

You have to try harder to convince them to publish unfounded lies on their papers and face the possibility of paying hefty damages to me in a defaming suit! I don't think you have the money to pay anything to me in a defamation suit but SPH is fat. That is why I think it is really not worth my time on liars like you. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voters need:

A Good United Opposition Party

Believe in God, never override God

What's god got to do with it? Chey!

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the Ang Mo Kio incident, you have made many claims from suing people, poaching staff from TOC, to revealing affairs and relationship. Now that Daniel Yun has left Mediacorp, there is vacancy for someone with runaway imagination and neverending claims and promises.

The only person you have managed to string along, not once, not twice but three times is Ng E-Jay. I hope he knows that TemasekReview is you again and not link you to his website for the 4th time.

You might also want to brief him and Mathia on the reason why they got the invites so that they don't hallucinate at Adam Road Hawker Centre and the Dark Side get left out from the circus.

By the way, credit to that fertile imagination of yours, you have introduced an FT as well and what a novel that Kunju.

The next time, the blurfuck emails you about sending hampers, keep us in the loop.

ps. sorry, there is actually a 2nd person that you took for ride - the ex MP son and SPH Political Correspondent Peh Shing Hui. Nearly died laughing when you mentioned you were from the Aviation Industry over the WP dinner and engaging boys to distribute posters.

Well I dont care of who you think I am.

Since GMS boast that he knows me, he can come and get me. I have since being waiting for him right here.

Adulterer GMS, it is your move, either be a man of your word, or STFU! And also tell your pal "eat slipper rice" Melvin, I will roll out the pic of Low and Bee honeymoon pictures when the times come :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the Ang Mo Kio incident, you have made many claims from suing people, poaching staff from TOC, to revealing affairs and relationship. Now that Daniel Yun has left Mediacorp, there is vacancy for someone with runaway imagination and neverending claims and promises.

It used to be only SDP but basically every opposition party now is guilty of illicit relationships or conning. Zhihau is probably spot on. Elections are coming.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To your disappointment, Newpaper didn't even dare to mention any "dubious assertions" of yours in the report! :wink:

You have to try harder to convince them to publish unfounded lies on their papers and face the possibility of paying hefty damages to me in a defaming suit! I don't think you have the money to pay anything to me in a defamation suit but SPH is fat. That is why I think it is really not worth my time on liars like you. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I am disappointed? :rolleyes: Don't worry about whether I can afford to pay, just sue me. If you dare not take any action against me, it simply prove that your adulterous affair with a PRC whore in Tampines is true. You dare to deny that Alex have taken over your shop becos your wifey forced you to close it? :rolleyes::wink: