• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siong Lee Turtle Soup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anybody tell me where is the shop location. I am trying to find and I can't locate in the directory. Maybe was closed. It was in 1993, So can any bros knew of such shop. It also accepted crdit cards. Thanks

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anybody tell me where is the shop location. I am trying to find and I can't locate in the directory. Maybe was closed. It was in 1993, So can any bros knew of such shop. It also accepted crdit cards. Thanks

are turtle endanger species?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non of you have been to this stall to eat turtle soup. It was in 1993, wondering where was the exact location at that time. Any bros pls help.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please correct me if i'm wrong:

Siong Lee Turtle Soup
Previously at:
109 , East Coast Rd
Singapore 428800

Now call:
Turtle House Seafood Restaurant
At: 403 Guillemard Road
Singapore 399795.
Tel: 63442565

They have turtle soup and also fried/stew turtle.
I feel their selling prices are too high. You can call to check if they are accepting credit cards.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Junction of Lor 38 Geylang and Guillemard road opposite to Kong Hwa school..... credit cards are accepted :p ........ but you better go fast coz i think they cannot tahan this economic downturn for long liao :rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, what I wanted to know where was this place in around 1993. Was it the same place now at Guillemard in 1993?

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my wife it was around at Hokkien st in 1993. Can anybody confirm or it was all along at Guillemard.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2crt02g.jpg

This one confirm no horse run.