• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkypura boy boy really hates indians

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Indians are slaves, it takes a much filthier one to fuck them.
Infian influence you can find all over south east asia up to vietnam around danang and philippines. Native women will vouch their vigour which chinese ladies are beginning to find out.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that not me.
It my mate in the US. Having a good time.
Use of deodorant will alleviate the odour quote a bit.but I was told using salty water will stop the odour too so maybe indians can bath in salty water. But that means less aroma for Chinese girls to attract.
You must be proud of your Indian mate ‘in the US,’ but where are the white girls? They ran away coz of his smell? Only the chinese lady is too kind not to say no in taking pictures with him. Little did she know her kindness and good heart would be used by his friend to seemingly claim conquest.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infian influence you can find all over south east asia up to vietnam around danang and philippines. Native women will vouch their vigour which chinese ladies are beginning to find out.
You seemed very out of touch with the real world. I highly recommend you go out once in awhile, but don’t forget to wear a deodorant! You will then learn that propagandas(facebook, gossips, most movies) are not knowledge/reality. Go travel after covid, expand yr mind and wisdom. But again, do wear a deodorant.