• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkypura boy boy really hates indians

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young Singaporean who denigrated Indians in racist TikTok video sparks outrage

In the video, the individual claims that all Indian girls are "very rude," "very bad" and "like to do bad things," before calling Indian families and households "smelly"

DATE
October 23, 2020

A young netizen has sparked intense outrage online after posting a TikTok video, in which he denigrates Indians as “smelly” and “bad”.

In the video, the netizen – whose username is @iloveyouforeverjulie – provided five reasons as to why he would never date Indian girls. He first claims that all Indian girls are “very rude,” “very bad” and “like to do bad things,” before calling Indian families and households “smelly.” He said:

“Indian house are very smelly – don’t know they put what thing and their house are so smelly. I don’t know what Indian use for perfume because they spray on their body and they’re so smelly – I don’t like. I smell the Indian perfume ah, I fell want to vomit leh.”

Pretending to gag, the netizen said, “If you got hurt ah, sorry. I don’t like you, I hate you.” He went on to warn Indian girls not to disturb him or his girlfriend before declaring that he and his girlfriend love each other forever.

Although the netizen’s TikTok account has since been made private, the video is going viral after it was re-posted on other social media and forum sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit. It is also circulating on messaging platforms like WhatsApp and Telegram. The video drew nearly 124,000 reactions in one Instagram account.

Netizens responding to the video were appalled at how casually the young man expresses such racist views and asked the Singapore Police Force to look into the matter and take action against the netizen for stirring hatred between the races.
Some others suggested that the netizen could be retaliating against bullies and needs to be taught that he should neither hold such views nor broadcast them online.

oob10.jpg
oob11.jpg
oob12.jpg
oob9.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also think his face look bit unusual like a dog eye or dog face KNN but mei mei will like cute mah KNN
20201024_081959.jpg

dog-face.png

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
True ,kelings do smell bodily but chinks bawau smell were emitting from their breath , can knock a person down as well

When MRT was at its infancy , anyone going to work in the morning would be over powered by the combined bawau of that stench mostly from chinks

east Asian’s particularly the Japanese do not have a body odour till they open their mouth , ...hence myself avoid standing too close when speaking

even chinese prostitutes during my era , like Ipoh girls ,mostly will avoid kissing or cover their mouth with one hand whilst talking to customers , not only in Sinkie but malusia too

comparatively who is the worst whether kelings or chinks is a hard fight

but kelings and m&ds are known to bath every mornings whreas chinks only in the evenings , that’s another reason why unairconditioned offices also smelt

than the ah Pek’s shops that were the norms before NTUC and others , it would smelt of a distinct bawau a mile away ,from all the dried meat stuff ,....anyone who walks our Chinatown knows what chinks smelt like

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all the virtue-signalling people, this is how you should respond:

I'm sorry that truth is racist. I'm sorry that facts are racist. I'm sorry for your hurt feelings.

Actually don't be sorry. Nothing to apologize for. :biggrin:

Disclaimer: I am not a racist. I've said that I love to go to Mustafa. :thumbsup:

P.S: Who are the virtue-signalling people? Refer to that outrage over E-pay's 'blackface' ad and there's your answer.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young Singaporean who denigrated Indians in racist TikTok video sparks outrage

In the video, the individual claims that all Indian girls are "very rude," "very bad" and "like to do bad things," before calling Indian families and households "smelly"

DATE
October 23, 2020

A young netizen has sparked intense outrage online after posting a TikTok video, in which he denigrates Indians as “smelly” and “bad”.

In the video, the netizen – whose username is @iloveyouforeverjulie – provided five reasons as to why he would never date Indian girls. He first claims that all Indian girls are “very rude,” “very bad” and “like to do bad things,” before calling Indian families and households “smelly.” He said:

“Indian house are very smelly – don’t know they put what thing and their house are so smelly. I don’t know what Indian use for perfume because they spray on their body and they’re so smelly – I don’t like. I smell the Indian perfume ah, I fell want to vomit leh.”

Pretending to gag, the netizen said, “If you got hurt ah, sorry. I don’t like you, I hate you.” He went on to warn Indian girls not to disturb him or his girlfriend before declaring that he and his girlfriend love each other forever.

Although the netizen’s TikTok account has since been made private, the video is going viral after it was re-posted on other social media and forum sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit. It is also circulating on messaging platforms like WhatsApp and Telegram. The video drew nearly 124,000 reactions in one Instagram account.

Netizens responding to the video were appalled at how casually the young man expresses such racist views and asked the Singapore Police Force to look into the matter and take action against the netizen for stirring hatred between the races.
Some others suggested that the netizen could be retaliating against bullies and needs to be taught that he should neither hold such views nor broadcast them online.

oob10.jpg
oob11.jpg
oob12.jpg
oob9.jpg
Vijaka got smell her own curry pussy before? Shitskin cunt stinks.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time try to walk like a human straight and you won’t smell Cheebyes

but if you walked like your ancestors on all four , surely smell Cheebyes and arso all asses who farts
Clearly you have not come across a smelly Indian cunt. She exited from the lift, already home while you just walked into the lift, you can still smell her cheebye.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You call it racist when this young boy made a comment on Indian girl. The same comment was made by another man who died several years ago and u call it hard truth.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly you have not come across a smelly Indian cunt. She exited from the lift, already home while you just walked into the lift, you can still smell her cheebye.
Yeah , you sure are an expert smelling the smelliest of cunts , that I admit; your luck ain’t that good it seems ...all the keling cunts I had laid while on business trips to India were amazing ....you see , kelings cunts are considered TOP beauties among the world lot which arso comes with brains , indeed kelings had won most of the world beauty Contest not to mention considered the brainest inUS

... in fact one of the advertisement regularly featured in the very Tiongland portrays a keling girl ; that much Tiongs are in awe about keling beauty .... not to mention Bollywood films outrank Hollywood in China , even X Jinpingi had made a mention about Bollywood films

but Sinkies like you seems to be attracting the smelliest among cunts ..,anything to do with your coolie DNA?