• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkypura boy boy really hates indians

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah , you sure are an expert smelling the smelliest of cunts , that I admit; your luck ain’t that good it seems ...all the keling cunts I had laid while on business trips to India were amazing ....you see , kelings cunts are considered TOP beauties among the world lot which arso comes with brains , indeed kelings had won most of the world beauty Contest not to mention considered the brainest inUS

... in fact one of the advertisement regularly featured in the very Tiongland portrays a keling girl ; that much Tiongs are in awe about keling beauty .... not to mention Bollywood films outrank Hollywood in China , even X Jinpingi had made a mention about Bollywood films

but Sinkies like you seems to be attracting the smelliest among cunts ..,anything to do with your coolie DNA?
I can only shit is an acquired taste. They are usually surrounded by flies. Some hover around, some dived right in.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only shit is an acquired taste. They are usually surrounded by flies. Some hover around, some dived right in.
That figures , you must have been a swine , Oooops solly solly hor ; I mean a pig in your previous life ...since they use sniffing pigs and even rats for bomb disposal , may I recommend you for a second Career as cunt disposal squad

it’s a job in MRT stations , your job is to squat at the gate and sniff any smelly Keling cunts and on alternate days you have to stand and sniff all chinks mouth with stench , the pay is good

will you apply ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That figures , you must have been a swine , Oooops solly solly hor ; I mean a pig in your previous life ...since they use sniffing pigs and even rats for bomb disposal , may I recommend you for a second Career as cunt disposal squad

it’s a job in MRT stations , your job is to squat at the gate and sniff any smelly Keling cunts and on alternate days you have stand and sniff all chinks mouth with stench , the pay is good

will you apply ?
Get your mother to apply. She was the whore of the farm before you were conceived. She could retire from the farm and give her old cunt a chance to breath.

It takes a filthy cunt to pump out a filthy son of a bitch like you. Eat Indian cunt and talk so loud. Lol. You are worse than filth!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
There we go again , calling mother father and all else , wanna be witty but lost for words thus resorting to ad hominem

Kids should just play masak masak instead of entering this forum , they can’t take the heat

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look around on IG and FB, why Indians in India like to joke/talk about crap, smelly air, toilet jokes? Humans have a tendency to talk about what they relate most to, they relate to all these nasty smells because they are constantly drowning in their bacterial Smelly condition(contagious ok, never wear their clothes, else your armpit will smell like theirs, if you dare, test it!). Also their food most likely will give you farts/diarrhea later. When they are drowning in their own stench(even after a shower in the morning at the office), it is a ‘drowning man’s syndrome’ to joke about smells because their condition/smells are constantly plaguing their body, hence on their mind at all times.
If any of you feel hurt with the facts that I have written about, please go use a deodorant. Lying is tiring. If truth hurts, try to make a change.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look around on IG and FB, why Indians in India like to joke/talk about crap, smelly air, toilet jokes? Humans have a tendency to talk about what they relate most to, they relate to all these nasty smells because they are constantly drowning in their bacterial Smelly condition(contagious ok, never wear their clothes, else your armpit will smell like theirs, if you dare, test it!). Also their food most likely will give you farts/diarrhea later. When they are drowning in their own stench(even after a shower in the morning at the office), it is a ‘drowning man’s syndrome’ to joke about smells because their condition/smells are constantly plaguing their body, hence on their mind at all times.
If any of you feel hurt with the facts that I have written about, please go use a deodorant. Lying is tiring. If truth hurts, try to make a change.
The real reason is this

Chinks inferiority complex ...because chinks lose to kelings man to man or woman to woman but winning country to country as China beats India as of today

so chinks are simply expressing their disgust of why people from such a shitty country are beating us chinks in every sphere of work and life and also in every country too ....worse CECA are beating Sinkies in their own land of 75 % majority despite boasting the number 1 tertiary education , this simply didn’t synchronise in the minds of chinks here

so , the only weapon is the kelings body odour ..and Yes ! Kelings do have a strong body odour , no doubt about it but as you rightly said out about chinks certainly smell as well Yes , they certainly do but is largely masked by the amount of daily deodorant and French perfumes at their disposal , but without it chinks comes very close to the kelings in smelly terms

I am not the only one saying it , LKY too had observed and mentioned such in one of his biography during the world war ... that’s when men and women were at their elements and could practically smell each other

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real reason is this

Chinks inferiority complex ...because chinks lose to kelings man to man or woman to woman but winning country to country as China beats India as of today

so chinks are simply expressing their disgust of why people from such a shitty country are beating us chinks in every sphere of work and life and also in every country too ....worse CECA are beating Sinkies in their own land of 75 % majority despite boasting the number 1 tertiary education , this simply didn’t synchronise in the minds of chinks here

so , the only weapon is the kelings body odour ..and Yes ! Kelings do have a strong body odour , no doubt about it but as you rightly said out about chinks certainly smell as well Yes , they certainly do but is largely masked by the amount of daily deodorant and French perfumes at their disposal , but without it chinks comes very close to the kelings in smelly terms

I am not the only one saying it , LKY too had observed and mentioned such in one of his biography during the world war ... that’s when men and women were at their elements and could practically smell each other
Im not a Chink, but Chinks do not typically smell bad. What you have written - 'they certainly do but is largely masked by the amount of daily deodorant and French perfumes at their disposal,' - describes the rich Indians' and Arabs' signature fragrance. Try flying to Dubai, the moment the plane door opened in Dubai, the smell wafting in would be exactly that - a prominent, pungent fusion of strong BO smell heavily masked in tonnes of perfume smell in absolute futility and fatality.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singa means Lion
Pura means City
The name (Singapura) was given by a prince of Palembang, Sang Nila Utama in the 14th century when he came here on a hunting trip and saw the Island's potential and strategic location (by the straits of Malacca) to be a thriving port of call. The words' origins are of Sanskrit which actually formed a basic foundation for languages such as Malay. Singapore was further developed by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819. Singapore later progressed after being unceremoniously kicked out from Malaya in 1965, putting us in the hands of a visionary - one of our prominent founding Fathers - Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Assisted by the right team at the right time, he catapulted Singapore's progression over time into what it is today.
Sorry, but as much as syed putra wants to believe it, aside from the Sanskrit based name, there is actually no Indian links to the early formation of Singapore. Sang Nila Utama is not from India, nor is the rest of our Founding Fathers - Raffles and LKY :-D

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im not a Chink, but Chinks do not typically smell bad. What you have written - 'they certainly do but is largely masked by the amount of daily deodorant and French perfumes at their disposal,' - describes the rich Indians' and Arabs' signature fragrance. Try flying to Dubai, the moment the plane door opened in Dubai, the smell wafting in would be exactly that - a prominent, pungent fusion of strong BO smell heavily masked in tonnes of perfume smell in absolute futility and fatality.
I don’t think you knew much about rich Arabs let alone rich Indians

why ?

because perfumeries had been their forte for centuries and centuries

ever heard of Agar wood ? A good quality will go at USD 10K per kilo , it’s traditionally used by rich Arabs to burn in their homes and get the smoke into their bodies ,it’s also known as Gahru locally , one of the best quality comes from Cambodia

The Indians traditionally use Sandal wood oil , the best quality comes from souther India , it’s still used as a base for some of the very TOP and most expensive French perfume made beyond the reach of just rich but Super Super rich

than there is an extract from musk deer , from its balls actually and amber. ,kind of vomit from whales...all these are now banned and extreme rare but still can be bought for a price , if you can afford

rich Arabs and Indians with money to burn uses these items not the cattle class you were flying with to Dubai

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think you knew much about rich Arabs let alone rich Indians

why ?

because perfumeries had been their forte for centuries and centuries

ever heard of Agar wood ? A good quality will go at USD 10K per kilo , it’s traditionally used by rich Arabs to burn in their homes and get the smoke into their bodies ,it’s also known as Gahru locally , one of the best quality comes from Cambodia

The Indians traditionally use Sandal wood oil , the best quality comes from souther India , it’s still used as a base for some of the very TOP and most expensive French perfume made beyond the reach of just rich but Super Super rich

than there is an extract from musk deer , from its balls actually and amber. ,kind of vomit from whales...all these are now banned and extreme rare but still can be bought for a price , if you can afford

rich Arabs and Indians with money to burn uses these items not the cattle class you were flying with to Dubai
I see, the obsession with smells originated from a long, long time ago. I understand now. It's ok, nobody is perfect. It's just so funny noticing how many Indians/Arabs are always cracking toilet jokes and smells online. It's like a constant reminder about their very strong, unpleasant smell. Same like reading a toilet joke from a very fat person.... after that we can't help but to observe how many times the fat person had to go toilet and the load he's carrying in his tummy, and the smell.......

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, the obsession with smell originated from a long, long time ago. I understand now. It's ok, nobody is perfect. It's just so funny noticing how many Indians/Arabs are always cracking toilet jokes and smells online. It's like a constant reminder about their very strong, unpleasant smell. It's like reading a toilet joke from a very fat person.... after that we can't help but to observe how many times the fat person had to go toilet and the load he's caring in his tummy, and the smell.......
Again stupidly and ignorance displayed

Indians and some what Arabs do have sense of humour just like western folks. ...thus all the jokes on themselves explain itself

Just like if you draw a caricature of Xi or LHL , which is not to their liking , you can bet not only you in jail but your entire family too ...that’s chinky

But you would regularly see Trump or even any of their president as well as Indian PM or president regularly being ridiculed and such ate accepted in good faith or humour

obviously you are not that deep in exploration

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That indian body odour repels chinesemen but attracts their women.

IMG-20200114-WA0004.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2019-01-27-15-49-42.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is tat u? Well most of these ah neh use expensive cologne to cover their stink body odor and wont use their smelly traditional coconut oil as it will totally turn the chinese gal off.
No that not me.
It my mate in the US. Having a good time.
Use of deodorant will alleviate the odour quote a bit.but I was told using salty water will stop the odour too so maybe indians can bath in salty water. But that means less aroma for Chinese girls to attract.