• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies had enough! First attack launched!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even without/before CECA, it has always been the pappies' modus operandi to focus entirely on economic benefits while disregarding social repercussions and potential social ticking time bombs.

Looks like the chickens have come home to roost. Enjoy! :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the beating is acceptable(?) if the police are doing it. Or do people only take umbrage if the victim is a woman?

This happened in Mother India. Police beat up a man for not wearing a mask.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1620786142985.png

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ceca is like that. Do something wrong and first instinct is to blame others. If cannot, then stupid excuse while maintaining innocence.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the incident happened just outside a mrt station? Now let’s use some common sense… u do ‘brisk walking’ outside a heavy foot traffic area like outside mrt station? Or…. You do it at a nearby park?

Oops…someone is going to pull out the racist card and say I am racist for pointing this out!
You are not racist, you just like me, against the CECA Indians

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's wrong to pull the mask down to uncover the nose while an individual is walking (briskly) along the pedestrian lane.
Wearing a mask but not covering the nose is as good as not wearing a mask. The CDC acknowledges that covid-19 virus is airborne.
Although kicking her for not wearing the mask properly is in my opinion improper, the victim is more dangerous because the risk of airborne transmission is high..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid excuses for not wearing a mask...

- 'brisk walking' in a heavy foot traffic area such as outside mrt
- sipping on a Starbucks and walking all around without a mask
- eating like a pig and walking all around without a mask

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.... if that's the case, everyone can stop wearing masks. When confronted, they will say they are 'brisk walking'. It doesn't matter if it is slow. If i say i am brisk walking, it is brisk walking. haha... cheebye trying to find loophole.
Old people is slow one wat. :unsure:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.... if that's the case, everyone can stop wearing masks. When confronted, they will say they are 'brisk walking'. It doesn't matter if it is slow. If i say i am brisk walking, it is brisk walking. haha... cheebye trying to find loophole.
In fact you can all be dressed up, hair done up and dolled up like you're going to a wedding and claim brisk walking no need mask.
This pundek thinks we all stupid mother goes to work brisk walking and get all sweaty when you reach workplace?
But doesn't seem like they are able to identify the guy who did it.