• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies had enough! First attack launched!

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like integrity reporting by shit times.

1) why is the shopping cart full of mustaffa bags? means the picture is not taken near the place of the incident
2) ST usually take a picture of the person and maybe pixel out the face, this one they purpose show the picture of the "injury" and at such an odd angle
3) just giving LHL and GF something to respond to, an indirect warning to everyone

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this very post sort of illustrates why many locals take umbrage at Indians - their tendency to flout rules and then proceed to argue through some perverse logic to justify their misbehavior turns off people. Many working in the frontlines or at customer service who have dealt with Indians are not short of tales on such nonsense.

Kena caught for not wearing mask properly while on the way to work normal people would just quickly pull up and move on, but no she had to come out with some fancy pants argument that she just happens to be doing "brisk walking" while on the way to work and is therefore exempt from wearing masks correctly. Not surprising some foul tempered person lost it and gave it to her.
I see one indian whack one indian from CECA OF COURSE

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpei have been saying this on edmw not happy with indians and ceca

we the people must band together and make singapore an unsafe place for cecadians

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/ud8592v2

1620716154547.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless the rules have changed again, I do remember seeing signs put up by National Parks Board(?) along park connectors etc stating that it is not necessary to wear a mask when exercising: jogging, climbing, brisk walking etc.

Pandemic pro-mask vigilantes, please take note. :wink:

Also, for the ones who genuinely believe that wearing a mask protects you, the last thing you want is to confront a person who's not wearing a mask: chances of that person being a asymptomatic carrier etc.

Either you don't really believe that shit, or you're a hypocrite. Pick one. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless the rules have changed again, I do remember seeing signs put up by National Parks Board(?) along park connectors etc stating that it is not necessary to wear a mask when exercising: jogging, climbing, brisk walking etc.

Pandemic pro-mask vigilantes, please take note. :wink:

Also, for the ones who genuinely believe that wearing a mask protects you, the last thing you want is to confront a person who's not wearing a mask: chances of that person being a asymptomatic carrier etc.

Either you don't really believe that shit, or you're a hypocrite. Pick one. :cool:

Oh.... if that's the case, everyone can stop wearing masks. When confronted, they will say they are 'brisk walking'. It doesn't matter if it is slow. If i say i am brisk walking, it is brisk walking. haha... cheebye trying to find loophole.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This AH Neh kena whacked is the mother ? WTF does she contribute to SG except for being a punching bag ?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong ... when you are doing exercise including brisk walking, we should be in some kind of sports attire. However, his mom is "brisk walking" to work - so I assumed she is in her normal wear (picture showed she is not in sport attire).

In this case, the attacker is right and also wrong ;
Right - ask her to wear mask properly, we should commended him for public awareness.
Wrong - use force.

As for the lady who was attacked :
Right - Stay clam
Wrong - don't misled people. Want to exercise, do a proper one.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the incident happened just outside a mrt station? Now let’s use some common sense… u do ‘brisk walking’ outside a heavy foot traffic area like outside mrt station? Or…. You do it at a nearby park?

Oops…someone is going to pull out the racist card and say I am racist for pointing this out!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the fucking CECA on "dependency visa" ? WTF...no positive contribution to SG.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This AH Neh kena whacked is the mother ? WTF does she contribute to SG except for being a punching bag ?

this is whats happening all over the island, come here work still bring all the shit over, and the indian brats are fucking annoying and noisy, fucking vermins

fuck pap

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this video goes viral in Ah Neh land to show them that they are most welcomed here.....