• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6 mth

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6

I've MADE a million in one year by turning equity into cash. Does that count as an "earning'?

Name & list your portfolio, don't just brag!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6

anyone has done it before? :biggrin:

Not by donation, ok?

Yes, but have to do it in Real Estate. Unless you have an inside tip on a shares.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A lot of the businesses and industries that make you rich can only be found outside Singapore: oil and petroleum, rare metals, mining, drugs, weapons trading, adult entertainment.

In Singapore, the roads to riches for the non-connected peasants are limited to the following:

1) Scholars who get inducted into the ranks of the PAP.
2) Towkay contractors who jostle for scraps from the PAP govt.
3) Becoming a popular hawker or some copycat F&B entrepreneur.
4) Certain schemes and scams (MLMs, dubious 'survey' charities, land banking)
5) Hoping and praying for lucky numbers, then queuing outside SG Pools outlets to chase a dream.

Most of the world's ultra high net worth individual made their money solely or partially on real estate.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Name & list your portfolio, don't just brag!

It wasn't a portfolio. A small group of us started a manufacturing company and we took it public and I sold my shares once the moratorium was over. That's how I ended up emigrating.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

It wasn't a portfolio. A small group of us started a manufacturing company and we took it public and I sold my shares once the moratorium was over. That's how I ended up emigrating.

You took a company IPO? mai kee siao lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What happened? The fantastic PAP enabled a system to make u so much money. And you rewarded the PAP by emigrating? What the fuck's wrong with you?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Become a ft.work in Singapore for 6 to 8 years..go back to noynoyland,vasanthamland and cheenaland a millionaire.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I didn't do much. The bank took care of all the details. It listed on SESDAQ where the requirements were not as stringent. Even a retail chain like 2nd Chance listed successfully. Our enterprise was far more cutting edge in comparison.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

What happened? The fantastic PAP enabled a system to make u so much money. And you rewarded the PAP by emigrating? What the fuck's wrong with you?

I wanted to start my adult site so I had no choice. Had I done in from Singapore, I would have ended up behind bars. In life, if you want to achieve your goals, it often requires major changes to ones life.

I didn't expect the Singapore government to adjust the rules to suit me. It was obvious from the onset that I would have to take refuge somewhere else.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wanted to start my adult site so I had no choice. Had I done in from Singapore, I would have ended up behind bars. In life, if you want to achieve your goals, it often requires major changes to ones life.

I didn't expect the Singapore government to adjust the rules to suit me. It was obvious from the onset that I would have to take refuge somewhere else.

Now we know pigs might fly.u gave up the opportunity to become a upstanding citizen entrepreneur with the opportunity to make millions for some dumbass site with shady 3rd party football betting backers?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why taking a company ipo has such an extreme effect of you.. Of course, even when a person is out of job such as Roy.. You think that is the end of the world.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't understand what the fuck u are saying. First u say the PAP is so great and fantastic, but than u have a problem with their rules because u want to start an adult site? so u couldn't make a living in singapore because the only skill u have is to start a sleazy sex site? And the PAP wouldn't let you do that? wow, what a revelation. according to you, there is no reason why people cannot have a large CPF account, and do well under the PAP govt in singapore. But you are walking proof that YOU COULD NOT SUCCEED FINANCIALLY IN THE SINGAPORE SYSTEM and had to leave for NZ. Is that right? U are such a fucktard. why don't u just tell all the forumners here to go to NZ to make their fortune like you did.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I don't understand what the fuck u are saying. First u say the PAP is so great and fantastic, but than u have a problem with their rules because u want to start an adult site? so u couldn't make a living in singapore because the only skill u have is to start a sleazy sex site? And the PAP wouldn't let you do that? wow, what a revelation. according to you, there is no reason why people cannot have a large CPF account, and do well under the PAP govt in singapore. But you are walking proof that YOU COULD NOT SUCCEED FINANCIALLY IN THE SINGAPORE SYSTEM and had to leave for NZ. Is that right? U are such a fucktard. why don't u just tell all the forumners here to go to NZ to make their fortune like you did.

The PAP is very supportive of entrepreneurship and they helped out a great deal when we wanted to set up a factory. EDB played a big role in the process and I made the most money in this venture. SISIR was also instrumental in our success.

However, the Singapore government is very conservative when it comes to anything remotely related to the adult industry. When I decided to set up an adult site, I knew that Singapore was not the place to be so I moved to Perth. [NZ came much later.]

The adult site had nothing to do with making a living. I was already retired at the time and it was nothing more than a hobby when it first took flight. However, it grew to the point where it was actually worth quite a lot of money so I sold it when the time was right.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone has done it before? :biggrin:

Not by donation, ok?

It is possible but I have not tried. Be a gay lover and let gay fuck backside hole, charging $200 per fuck, that will be 5000 fuck, which is 13-14 fuck per day :smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money is the root of all evils.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is possible but I have not tried. Be a gay lover and let gay fuck backside hole, charging $200 per fuck, that will be 5000 fuck, which is 13-14 fuck per day :smile:

tonychat knows a lot about this kind of business.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But you are walking proof that YOU COULD NOT SUCCEED FINANCIALLY IN THE SINGAPORE SYSTEM and had to leave for NZ. Is that right? U are such a fucktard. why don't u just tell all the forumners here to go to NZ to make their fortune like you did.

I believe Leongsam was already a multi-millionaire with at least two investment properties and substantial equity in a million dollar business when he left for Perth. Trouble is he thinks everyone can replicate his success. To start with, the kind of capital appreciation the 70s and 80s generation experienced in property can never be repeated again, not with our current demographics, size of economy, saturation point reached, etc. And if you want to talk about building a brick and mortar business like he did, well Singapore is no longer a good place for that. Better opportunities to be found elsewhere. That is why the young should emigrate.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why taking a company ipo has such an extreme effect of you.. Of course, even when a person is out of job such as Roy.. You think that is the end of the world.

Lose your job and can't get a new one anywhere, can't put food on the table, is not a big deal? Then how, follow you sell soursop and do some pimping?